Highlighted
by flexperplexed Investigator
Investigator

Flex - more like too complex!

So I got my new Flex Sim posted out.  

First issue - link you get texted doesn't take you to right place.

Anyway, I registed for an EE Account and after some niggles got new Flex Sim number added to my profile and an Account created.

However, when i try to select Pack / AddOns from MyEE options panel all I get is error :

MY PLAN PAYG - ERROR

We're working on fixing this page. In the meantime, find help at ee.co.uk/help

Another Error when i select Flex Plan from MyEE options :

What happened?

Sorry, we were unable to complete your request right now. Please try again later.

Sometimes also got "Insufficient Privileges Error".

My questions :

1. What am I doing wrong?
  2. Account set up issue? 
  3. How do you add a Flex Plan to your EE Account online via MYEE?

The Marketing makes it all sound so easy, but it is proving far from it and chat haven't a clue how to set up the account online either. All very pooor experience so far.

5 REPLIES 5
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Flex - more like too complex!

@flexperplexed  Give customer services a call about this as with Flex plans you can call customer services at no charge just like a contract customer. 

by flexperplexed Investigator
Investigator

@ Chris_B Thanks.

But if I have to call CS every time I want to do something with my Flex account it's NOT for me. Contradicition to what it is supposed to me IMHO!

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Try using the text service rather than MyEE.

• For packs text ALL PACKS to 150.
  • For Add-ons text ADDONS to 150.
__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by
EE Community Support Team

Hi there @flexperplexed

I am sorry to hear this.

Have you had an EE account with us previously?

If you call us we will be able to help you get your My EE account set up.

Thanks, Leanne.

by nordelen Investigator
Investigator

@flexperplexed wrote:

@ Chris_B Thanks.

But if I have to call CS every time I want to do something with my Flex account it's NOT for me. Contradicition to what it is supposed to me IMHO!

I totally agree with you about the flex plan here so far 😀. It hasn't been thought through fully. The idea is a nice one, but so far it's not working in practice. The incrimental extra data is a nice addition, but it doesn't mean a thing if the service Just Doesn't Work.

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.