Highlighted
by
Visitor

Family Plan on PAYG

On my last phonecall with EE to set up my sons mobile phone, the guy I spoke to mentioned something about a family plan on payg for £16/month for both phones (mine and my sons). I can’t see any info on this or where to top up for it. I’m due to top up today and my son in a few days. Can anyone shed any light on this?? Please! 

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Family Plan on PAYG

There is no such thing as a Family Plan on PAYG. If he's quoting a committed so much a month he's talking contracts whereby you may have a family a/c so you may gift each other data but you can't do that when either or both of you are on PAYG or Flex..

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
Highlighted
by
EE Community Support Team

Re: Family Plan on PAYG

Afternoon @GobbyG

Thanks for coming to the community.

You can view our Pay monthly plans on our EE Shop, if this is what you are looking for to gift data this is not available on our pay as you go plans 🙂

If you get in touch with our Mobile Care team, they can check your account and see what plans are available and look into what was discussed on your last call for you.

Leanne.

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.