by Vedusia
Explorer

Everything Pack hasn't activated after 2 days

On 10/12/2017 at 18:12 I received an email saying my order for a phone and £10 Everything Pack was successful.

On 12/12/2017 at 13:06 I received an email saying my order is "winging its way to you".

On 13/12/2017 at 09:12 I received a text message saying "Please collect your parcel".

On 13/12/2017 at around 12:30 I picked up my parcel which contained the following items: the phone I ordered, an EE top up card, and a note regarding my £10 top up. The note says "Your £10 top up will be added to your account within two days.".

According to the 'My EE' page, I have a £10 Everything Pack. That page also says "You have the £10 Everything Pack. To start using it just call, text, or browse.".

When attempting to send texts using the aforementioned phone I ordered, I receive the following response: "Sorry we are unable to process your request, we are aware of the problem so please try again a little later".

When attempting to make phone calls using the aforementioned phone I ordered, I receive the following response: "Sorry, you don't have enough credit to make a call.". I've already linked the aforementioned phone to the top up card which was delivered in the same package as the phone. Texts and calls from the aforementioned phone still result in the aforementioned responses.

Once again, the 'My EE' page says "You have the £10 Everything Pack. To start using it just call, text, or browse.".

"just call, text, or browse". Calling, texting, and browsing don't work. Why isn't my £10 Everything Pack working?

EDIT: texting AL to 150 also results in the response "Sorry we are unable to process your request, we are aware of the problem so please try again a little later".

3 REPLIES 3
by Vedusia
Explorer

Re: Everything Pack hasn't activated after 2 days

Solved. I had to put additional credit onto the same phone.

£10 Everything Pack wasn't enough. I had to put credit onto the phone in order to activate the pack. Stupid.

by Grand Master
Grand Master

I thought your purchase included a £10 top-up & it was on its way within 2 days. So you shouldn't have needed to top-up yourself.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by
EE Community Support Team

Hello there @Vedusia

Thanks for coming to the community.

I would give us a call so our pay as you go team can check this over for you.

Let us know how you get on 🙂

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.