by Berisford Contributor
Contributor

Data pack not added

I've recently been buying/auto renew £1 data packs and my last one was Saturday evening but the pack (10 minutes, 100mb and 10 SMS) hasn't been applied to my account. I know it's only £1 but added to the fact that the Customer Services number (0800 079 8586) doesn't allow me to speak to anyone about it has pi**ed me off. Any advice please?

6 REPLIES 6
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Data pack not added

Was the £1 taken out your credit? What does texting AL to 150 tell you about the pack?

Try texting NOW to 150 to force it to start.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by Berisford Contributor
Contributor

NOW replies that I don't have a pack to start and AL gives me my balance.......

by Berisford Contributor
Contributor

....and yes, the £1 was taken off my credit on Saturday night and I got a message telling me the pack had started.

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Berisford,

Welcome to the EE Community.

I'm sorry to hear your pack hasn't renewed.

Please get in touch with customer services so we can take a quick look at your account.

Thanks

James

by Berisford Contributor
Contributor

Getting in touch with customer services isn't easy, in fact it seems almost impossible using the 0800 or the 150 number....I did go into a branch but after waiting 15 minutes I gave up. I bought a further 'pack' and it loaded correctly......I've been a victim of a glitch I'll assume but at the end of the day it's not worth spending more money/time on. If it happens again I'll move to another provider.

by
EE Employee

Hi @Berisford,

I'm glad you are all sorted now though 🙂

Hopefully, you will not experience any more issues.

Many thanks,

Lee

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.