by huzaifabod Contributor
Contributor

DP1 failed

Hi there! 

I topped up £5 with an e-voucher and now have £5 balance in my account. I texted 150 to purchase a £1 data pack using the DP1 code, I reply with YES to confirm that it will start immediately and then it keeps telling me there's a problem and try again later. I've tried for 2 days continuously and it keeps saying the same thing. Help?

Thanks

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Profile closed
Not applicable
Solution

Re: DP1 failed

Hello @huzaifabod you can check the status of any packs on your account using this link from your phones data (not WiFi) connection:

http://add-on.ee.co.uk

If the pack is showing as waiting then you just need to make a call, send a text or use data after the initial free 50mb get you started data has been used up. You can also try texting the code NOW to 150 to kickstart the pack if you get an error trying to call/text or use data. 

If there is no pack on the account but you have been charged for it then please call customer service on 150 from your EE phone or 07953 966 250 from any other who can access the account and check/add the pack for you. 🙂 

3 REPLIES 3
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Text AL to 150 to see if you've got it in case it's lying.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by huzaifabod Contributor
Contributor

Nope it's not
by Profile closed
Not applicable
Solution

Hello @huzaifabod you can check the status of any packs on your account using this link from your phones data (not WiFi) connection:

http://add-on.ee.co.uk

If the pack is showing as waiting then you just need to make a call, send a text or use data after the initial free 50mb get you started data has been used up. You can also try texting the code NOW to 150 to kickstart the pack if you get an error trying to call/text or use data. 

If there is no pack on the account but you have been charged for it then please call customer service on 150 from your EE phone or 07953 966 250 from any other who can access the account and check/add the pack for you. 🙂 

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.