Highlighted
by Investigator
Investigator

Can't register a card - new account created today

Hi folks, I registered an EE account today in the hope that I could register a card and take a bundle (250 mins for £5 is better than £10 gets you about 30 mins standard tariff) This should be easy however ever single time I try to click on PAYG or any other my EE it sends me to a landing page. This is for my pensioner mother who is in lockdown 

Thinking of Leaving t-mobile

I have noticed the same frustrations with another user within the forum, it didn't say how to resolve. Changing browsers doesn't matter. Using the app is not an option given the phone etc. Any help appreciated as this is v frustrating and really starting to annoy me! cheers 

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
by Investigator
Investigator

Re: Registering credit card

I am experiencing exactly this same issue did you resolve it?

Highlighted
by Investigator
Investigator

Re: Can't register a card - new account created today

I should have put the pag it directs me to is thinking of Leaving EE

Highlighted
by Investigator
Investigator

Re: Registering credit card

Unfortunately No. I didn't change my browser as suggested I just gave up

Highlighted
by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @bonns2,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

Is your Mother using a T-Mobile or EE SIM?

Thanks

James

Highlighted
by Investigator
Investigator

Thanks I think her original sim was T mobile

Get Outlook for iOS

By virtue of your responding to this email or emailing an employee of CBRE, your name and contact information may be collected, retained, and/or processed by CBRE for its internal business purposes. Should you wish that this information not be collected, please contact the sender of this email. If you would like to know more about how CBRE and its associated companies process your personal data click: https://www.cbre.com/about/privacy-policy

CBRE Limited, Registered Office: St Martin's Court, 10 Paternoster Row, London, EC4M 7HP, registered in England and Wales No. 3536032.Regulated by the RICS.

This communication is from CBRE Limited or one of its associated/subsidiary companies. This communication contains information which is confidential and may be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender immediately. Any use of its contents is strictly prohibited and you must not copy, send or disclose it, or rely on its contents in any way whatsoever. Reasonable care has been taken to ensure that this communication (and any attachments or hyperlinks contained within it) is free from computer viruses. No responsibility is accepted by CBRE Limited or its associated/subsidiary companies and the recipient should carry out any appropriate virus checks.
Highlighted
by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @bonns2,

To start using an EE pack, you'll need to switch to EE.

Please see Move to EE pay as you go for more details.

Thanks

James

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.

Recent solutions