by Stubbster
Explorer

Bundle rip off or mistake by Ee

I purchased a £12.50*bundle as it stated 2.5gb data, 300 mins and unlimited texts. I have received 1gb data and no reason why apart from I can't prove it to call support cause I got it by app and can't send them my screen shots. I have proof I bought 2.5gb data. Who can help me please? 

10 REPLIES 10
by Profile closed
Not applicable

Re: Bundle rip off or mistake by Ee

Hello @Stubbster sorry to hear you are having problems with your pack allowances. Where did you see the £12.50 pack offering 2.5gb data? The £12.50 has always come with 1gb to start with (not including any boosts earned) with the next one up being the £15 pack giving 2GB data. Here is a link containing all the PAYG packs available on EE. :):

http://ee.co.uk/help/my-account/pay-as-you-go/pay-as-you-go-packs-how-they-work

by Stubbster
Explorer

Read more
Through my app, where I purchased it, confirmed it and it's still saying that is what plan I have active. My balance is not showing the same. Is there a way to add images on this to show? 
by Stubbster
Explorer

Through my app, where I purchased it, confirmed it and it's still saying that is what plan I have active. My balance is not showing the same. Is there a way to add images on this to show? 

by Stubbster
Explorer

by Profile closed
Not applicable

Hello @Stubbster do you have any boosts active on your account? These are included in the allowances displayed when navigating to MYEE>packs & add ons. 🙂

by Stubbster
Explorer

Yes I do, but this is obviously not included in what I purchased. My current balance is 2gb,1gb for bundle and 1gb with boosts. But I purchased 2.5gb not including the boosts. The picture above clearly shows what I purchased. 

by Profile closed
Not applicable

Hello @Stubbster free boosts that have been earned so far are included in the allowances shown in the screenshot you provided. 

e.g. The £10 everything pack comes with 500mb to start with, however if you are on a different pack and have one active data boost (500mb) on your account then when you navigate to the the packs & add ons page the system will recognise the boost and add it to the £10 everything packs allowances so you would see 1gb instead. All other packs will adjust to active boosts as well. As you can see from your screenshot the £15 everything pack just below shows 3.5gb however that one only comes with 2gb data to start with. The system has added your three data boosts (1.5gb) on top of each pack. 🙂

by Stubbster
Explorer

Thanks for the reply, this still does not add up as I am short of. 5gb if that was the case. Thank you for helping me BTW. 

by Profile closed
Not applicable

You are welcome @Stubbster access to accounts is not allowed to query the missing boost through here I am sorry but if you would like to discuss it further customer service on 150 from an EE phone or 07953 966 250 from any other can look in to it for you. Let us know how you get on if you have the time or if there is anything else you would like to know. 🙂 

by
EE Employee

Hi @Stubbster and welcome to the Community.

Do give customer services a quick call as they will be able to investigate why your account is showing the figures it is.

Please do let us know how you get on.

Many thanks,

Lee

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.