by DaveyWavey Investigator
Investigator

Boosts have disapeared?!

Hi All,

I've been on a £15 everything plan for about four years. Always renewed, never changed anything, been building up boosts nicely. This is what I normally see when I renew:

39286364_167235404097913_5494092465344348160_n.jpg

Now, it seems I've lost a load of boosts, and everything, from 150 to EE app is telling me I have six boosts = 3GB of addition data instead of the 7GB I'd built up. My packs haven't lapsed, I have made no account changes, nothing!?!

39270481_249518715888313_6077151249487101952_n.jpg

This *seems* to be a bug instroduced as part of the data rollover change. I spoke to customer service, who said he could only see the boosts on the account, and couldn't really do anything else, wouldn't escalate the call or anything. He gave me a PAC number as he seemed to want to get rid of me. 

Any guidance appreciated. 

5 REPLIES 5
by
EE Community Support Team

Re: Boosts have disapeared?!

Hi @DaveyWavey,

Welcome to the EE Community.

I'm sorry to hear there has been a problem with your free boosts and we didn't fix it after your first call.

Please get in touch and our customer service team will get this sorted straight away for you.

Thanks

James

Investigator

Hi James,

Thanks for your email.

I did, and they gave me a PAC number! That was their solution!

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @DaveyWavey,

I'm sorry this wasn't resolved the first time you called.

Please get in touch so we can take another look at this for you.

Thanks

James

by Grand Master
Grand Master

What does text AL to 150 tell you now?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
Investigator

It states the reduced allowance.

Update: the app is now showing four free boosts not the six previous (same omnth) but showing my next renewal will be back to 7GB!

Something clearly isn't right....

ee allowance.jpg

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.

Recent solutions