by fiveskinz Investigator
Investigator

Apple music

why is it apple music is not available to pay as you go customers, we pay in to EE as much as pre paid customers. NOT HAPPY😣😠 

5 REPLIES 5
by Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

Re: Apple music

Because it' a benefit for the customers who are tied into EE for 12 or 24 months.

You get the same on any network where pay monthly users get benefits PAYG customers don't.

BrendonH (Android Expert) Samsung Galaxy S10+ (Pie 9.0)
If I have helped please click the THUMB/SOLUTION buttons below
by Grand Master
Grand Master

@fiveskinz   EE do these sort of offers to entice new contract customers as they get you tied in to a contract and a payg customer can leave at any time and EE will not allow this offer to be abused as I would be if it was available to payg customers.    How many people would jump at the chance to have this if there not a EE customer. 

by Grand Master
Grand Master

@fiveskinz   EE do these sort of offers to entice new contract customers as they get you tied in to a contract and a payg customer can leave at any time and EE will not allow this offer to be abused as I would be if it was available to payg customers.    How many people would jump at the chance to have this if there not a EE customer.     

by Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

Sorry, but I disagree with the whole "Pay As You Go customers can leave at anytime".

EE allow 30 day SIM only customers to take the six months free Apple Music offer with these customers having the ability to leave at anytime.

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @fiveskinz

Thanks for coming to see us in community 🙂

I see @BrendonH @Chris_B and @Inyourbox have offered you support already.

Have you considered moving over to SIM only to take advantage of the Apple Music offer?

Is this offer open to 30 day and 12 month SIM only customers as well as Shared Plan customers?

Yes, the Apple Music offer is open to 30 day, 12 month SIM only and Shared Plan customers. For Shared Plan customers, the offer is not shared across your plan, so each member of your Sharer group that would like to take advantage of the Apple Music membership and/or data streaming offer will need to opt into it by texting MUSIC to 150

If this is something you'd like to look at, then please take a look at our SIM Only Plans information.

Thanks 

Richard

🙂

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.