by Philputt
Explorer

Activate pack early

Hey I wonder if you can help me, I got a new EE SIM card and just put a fiver on it to get it working and then when my data ran out I bought another £10 pack , but it won’t activate for another 12 days and I’ve now used all my calling minutes as well so I’d like to bring that ten pound pack forward and start now not in 12 days time.

i see nothing anywhere on the EE app to do this and resorted to posting in here , can this be done ? 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Philputt
Explorer
Solution

Re: Activate pack early

Thanks for the welcome and your reply Alex , but since I made this post I delved a little deeper into the forums and discovered the answer was to text NOW to 150 and this brought forward my pack that was waiting 👍

3 REPLIES 3
by
EE Community Team

Hi @Philputt,

Welcome to the community 🙂

If you give our customer service team a call, they will be able to look into your account to see if its possible to activate the pack straight away for you.

Alex 🙂

by Philputt
Explorer
Solution

Thanks for the welcome and your reply Alex , but since I made this post I delved a little deeper into the forums and discovered the answer was to text NOW to 150 and this brought forward my pack that was waiting 👍

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Philputt

Thanks for coming back and letting us know 🙂

Have a wonderful day.

Leanne.

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.