by Jonothankh
Explorer

A massive thank you to the incredible support phone-line.

I just had what is probably one of the best customer experiences I have ever had. I've gone to the effort of starting a forum account to say thank you to the guy who helped me with my top-up on the phone.

We chatted about music, my top-up and EE stuff. It was fun, entertaining and everything was processed quickly and he helped me with my account and sent me text reminders of how to manage my account.

I hope this reaches that support guru!

Thank you very much, you brightened my evening conciderably!

- Jonothan Hunt

PS. I had no idea how to classify this post, so I guess I'm going with "ideas to help the community" and so: EE, if you continue with this kind of service, you're going to become the most popular company. 

2 REPLIES 2
by Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

Re: A massive thank you to the incredible support phone-line.

@Jonothankh Excellent to hear and thank you for sharing 

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Star" button below.
by
EE Community Support Team

Re: A massive thank you to the incredible support phone-line.

Hello there @Jonothankh

Thanks surprise.png

Thank you for sharing your wonderful experience as a thank you I would love to treat you to a meal on us.

I’m going to private message you – please reply to that message with your address details so that I can pop a restaurant voucher in the post. (Don’t reply in this public area as we’ll all be at your door wanting to come along)

Hope to see you around in the future 🙂

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.