by AndyP24
Explorer

3 Internet boosts not added

I'm a pay as you go customer and wasn't even aware of boosts I had until 2 months ago when it told me I had boosts to choose, I've been told they can see the 3 boosts on my account but they haven't activated in the 2 months since I chose them.. 

I can't use 150 as at the moment I have a pretty shocking sore throats so can barely talk - I believe there are notes on my account regarding it.

6 REPLIES 6
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: 3 Internet boosts not added

Have you bought the same duration Pack as you earned the Boosts on in those 2 months? The Boosts only boost packs you have bought.

Text AL to 150 to see your Pack & Boosts.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

Hi, 

@AndyP24

Please text boost to 150 and check what response you get? 

Many Thanks 

by AndyP24
Explorer

It says 'Great news! You have already chosen your boost and it will start in your next Pack.'

It said the same thing last month as well but I just left it as the live chat member gave me some free packs but I would like my free boosts now to be honest! 

And yes I only ever yet a £5 pack + data boosts throughout the month if needed

by
EE Employee

Hi @AndyP24 and welcome back to the community.

Here on the community we do not have any access to customer accounts.

You will need to speak to customer services to have this investigated.

Do let me know if you are able to resolve your issue.

Many thanks,

Lee

by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

Hi, 

@AndyP24

How long you been using your sim?

Do you have monthly pack? 

And do you have same pack that you start with? 

Many Thanks 

by Profile closed
Not applicable

Hello @AndyP24 how many boosts are you supposed to have on your account in total? When a boost is earned it has to be chosen within 60days or you will lose it and have to wait for the next one. :):

http://ee.co.uk/help/my-account/pay-as-you-go/ee-free-boosts

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.