by EmmaJH Investigator
Investigator

150 Not Responding

Hi,

So, I currently have the £1 Talk Pack & it renews itself every week & takes £1 from me. I now want to stop this pack because I no longer want it renewing. I have text ‘STOP PACK’ to ‘150’ several times & each & every time I get no reply. I also texted ‘STOP PACK’ to ‘1234’ & I got a reply from ‘-EE-‘ saying “Thank you for your reply. We will remove you from all future EE mobile campaigns. This may take up to 30 days.”

But the pack had still renewed itself. Is there an issue with the 150 line?

Thanks.

Emma.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by
EE Community Support Team
Solution

Re: 150 Not Responding

Hi @EmmaJH.

STOP PACK would be the only way to stop the pack from renewing through the self serve text options.

Since it's not working, I'd advise contacting our technical care team so they can stop the pack, and then try to get the texts working for you.

Let us know how you get on.

Jon

6 REPLIES 6
by Profile closed
Not applicable

Hi, @EmmaJH,

Good morning and welome to the EE community!

There maybe a problem!

I'll tag, @Leanne_T for for help!

mAh8v

by Grand Master
Grand Master

STOP PACK should give you a reply. Try testing 150 by texting AL to it. What does that say?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
Highlighted
by EmmaJH Investigator
Investigator

I have just texted AL to 150 & it replied immediately with..

“Your current balance as of today 09:35 is £8.39. You have 100 minutes, 200 texts & 10MB remaining until 11/02/2019 for your £1 Talk Pack. Your last top up was £10.00 on 27/01/2019 at 11:17. For more info on your packs, add-ons or free boots, go too My EE. For info on our other Text Services, reply HELP.”

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Umm! Funny that STOP PACK didn't work. You didn't enclose it in quotes (') like you wrote it here?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by EmmaJH Investigator
Investigator

No, no quotes. Just STOP PACK.

When I sent the text, the word Delivered appears under the text bubble so I know that the recipient has my text.

by
EE Community Support Team
Solution

Hi @EmmaJH.

STOP PACK would be the only way to stop the pack from renewing through the self serve text options.

Since it's not working, I'd advise contacting our technical care team so they can stop the pack, and then try to get the texts working for you.

Let us know how you get on.

Jon

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.