by ianmortlock1973 Investigator
Investigator

£10 Everything pack has not started automatically

Hi there,

I have had my payg number for the last 4 years or so and have always had the £10 everything pack each month.

I had the usual reminder text to top up yesterday (10/11/19) so that the pack would start automatically today (11/11/19).  So, yesterday,  I got the £10 voucher from my local Co-op store as usual and text that voucher code to 150 and I got the top up confirmation text, again, all as usual.  This morning, however, I get a message telling me that I need to top up £10 so that the pack can start.  Texting BAL to 150 confirms I have a £10 credit & that again is confirmed when I log into myee although it states on there that my pack didnt start because there wasnt enough credit on the account on the 10/11/19, even though the credit wasnt required until the 11th.

This is the first time I have encountered this.  Even on some previous occasions when I forgot to top up the day before the and had to top up on the day, the pack started without issue.

I have seen some suggestions about texting ALL PACKS to 150 & essentially ordering the same pack that I should already have, but will this result in me losing the bonus minutes & data that i have accrued over these last few years?  If it is that I have to call 150, is the cost of my call going to be credited back? this issue is not of my own making and I shouldnt have to pay anything to have it rectified.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

Re: £10 Everything pack has not started automatically

If you do order the same pack you will not lose your Boosts nor any rollover.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
7 REPLIES 7
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Have you tried texting NOW to 150?

__________________________________________________________________________________________

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Investigator

@XRaySpeX  Yes, I did try that thanks, but I just got a message telling me that I needed to add some credit to pay for the pack, rather annoying when my tenner is already there! Grrrrr! Lol! 

@Chris_B I have also tried both switching the deivce off & on normally as well as removing the battery while device is still switched on and then replacing battery and rebooting it, neither made any difference unfortunately 😞 

by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

If you do order the same pack you will not lose your Boosts nor any rollover.

Investigator

@XRaySpeX Ok, cheers, I'll bear that in mind, just going to give it a little time incase resolves itself, im guessing it must be some sort of glitch with EE's payg system.

Investigator

@XRaySpeX  Hi (again!) OK, I took the plunge and ordered the EP10 pack via text to 150 and it has kicked it all back in,  although I am getting a shed load of "thanks for choosing yr free boost" text messages which I assume is the system re-applying all the boosts that i have selected over the last few years of topping up!  Haha!  Anyway, it seems to be back to normal now, cheers very much 🙂

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Well done! Thanks! You're welcome 🙂 ! Glad I could be of assistance & it is now sorted.

Can't think why it wouldn't do it of its own accord.

Text BOOST to 150 to check your free Boosts.

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.

Recent solutions