by Branka Investigator
Investigator

07953966250 number not working - rings twice and stops need

Top up voucher not working - attempted several times. Can't contact customer service 07953 number not going through, 150 hodling for ages and charging 25- per minute. There is no option on the website to email or chat - this is ridicolous customer service for pay as you go customers. I know they had problems with 150 service but to not give any options for customers to contact the customer services when there is a problem is just plain wrong.

15 REPLIES 15
by Branka Investigator
Investigator

top up voucher hasn't worked customer service number not working

my £10 top up voucher hasn't worked - tried several times since 3 days ago. can't contact customer services either.  07953 number not working

by Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

Re: 07953966250 number not working - rings twice and stops need

@Branka,  I have just tried the numbers and I got “Welcome to EE... “on both, you may want to try again. Pay as you go do have to pay, but if you click on contact us, you will find an 0800 number you may be able to get through that way.

Live chat is only for people on personal monthly accounts, and that is right there is no email for contacting customer service.

by Branka Investigator
Investigator

I have just tried calling 07953 number and againg it rings twice and stops. What is the 0800 number - I can't find the page with the numbers again - incredibly difficult to find first time too. Can you let me know how I solve the problem with the top up voucher that I bought 3 days ago and it hasn't worked. Have tried 3 times now. When texted AL it's telling me that my last top up was a month ago.

by Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

@Branka, I have never had a pay as you go phone, so really cannot help much, but here is the page for the contact us:

http://ee.co.uk/help/get-in-touch

You will find numbers there, You may find that that will work, or go to an EE store if there is one near you.

by Grand Master
Grand Master

@Branka wrote:

charging 25- per minute.

It's 25p per call, not min, for PAYG custs to call CS.

You can find the 0800 no. in my sig.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Branka

Which method did you use to top up using the voucher?

You can see the 2 methods:-

By phone

Call 150 from your EE phone, you'll be presented with options to follow and instructions to top up.

We’ll text you to confirm that your top-up has been added to your phone.

By text

Text VO followed by the 16-digit voucher number to 150 e.g. VO 1234567891234567

Chris

by Branka Investigator
Investigator

that's even worse - no service for pay as you go customers than at all; luckily, somebody did talk to me on livechat and it all got sorted out. I do find that EE are pushing their customres towards monthly bills all the time and if they don't even provide live chats for pay as you go customers than I will seriously consider switching networks - i do not use this phone regularly and do not need a monthly contract EE should respec that. thanks for your help anyway

by Branka Investigator
Investigator

Thanks this is helpful, however they did not respond to 0800 number at all and couldn't get trhough on 150 until today either

by Branka Investigator
Investigator

thanks this is helpful - EE has had a technical problem so nothing was working over the lasty couple of days - not a very good service for pay as you go customers though; luckily got through to somebody on live chat who was very helpful (though apprently this service is for monthly subscribers only?!)

by
EE Community Support Team

I'm glad you managed to get this sorted, @Branka.

Chris

by barrieboy
Explorer

Sorry I spoke…as I said, expensive mistake!
by barrieboy
Explorer

Calling 07953 966250 from EE broadband is 25p per minute...I called them 4 times on 2nd May and finally got through with enquiry about new smartphone and have been billed £3.24 for my efforts ! Expensive mistake!

by Grand Master
Grand Master

@barrieboy: This discussion was for calling from a mobile about a mobile issue, not from a landline.

Couldn't you use 150 or the 0800 no. in my sig. from an EE Home Phone?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

Hello @barrieboy,

Welcome to the community,

If you were ringing using a landline, you could have used a different number, which you would have found under the contact us, as ringing a mobile number from a landline will be more expensive and also depends how long you were on the phone for. There is also a free number to ring, as you would have found if you looked at the contact us, there is an 0800 number, where you might have got through to the help line too.

by barrieboy
Explorer

Yes, tried all those…got fed up of waiting…as I said, expensive mistake!

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.