cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Xbox One Lego Forza Bundle & Roblox Bundle

SJM32
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Hi,

both the above bundles are saying that they will dispatched in 7 days yet I ordered the Lego Forza Bundle last Wednesday (10th March) & I got an email stating that it is out of stock. 

When will stock be available? Why are both still able to be ordered if they are not in stock?

17 REPLIES 17
James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @SJM32,

Welcome back to the EE Community. 🙂

I'm sorry to hear you were able to place an order for an out of stock item.

The Xbox One S Xbox Lego Forza Edition is currently unavailable. Please get in touch with Customer Care if you would like to switch to a different console.

Thanks

James

SJM32
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

I already have & there are now Xbox consoles with a disc drive available at all. They advised that I sent a message here to see if anyone had any ideas on when it would be available. 

James_B

Hi @SJM32,

Sorry, the Xbox One S is currently showing as 'not available' on our stock update so it may not be getting a restock.

James

SJM32
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Then why is it still on the website to order as of today? Surely if there is no stock coming back in then it should be taken off? Or if it is coming back in then shown as out of stock like the Xbox series X. 

I can understand if I placed the order last Wednesday & the last few for snapped up in the process of me attempting to get one, but what I don’t understand is that a week later & it’s not changed, I could still place an order today. 

From a customer point of view there needs to be more clarity & no second guessing as three different people from three different departments have told me different things. If it’s not going to back in stock then we need a 100% certified answer & needs to come off the site. 

As it stands, I don’t have my order & I will be charged while I wait for the order to be fulfilled & how long am I meant to wait? 

James_B

Hi @SJM32,

I've fed this back to our add to plan team for you and asked if they can confirm if and when the Xbox One S Xbox Lego Forza Edition will be restocked.

I'll get back to you as soon as I receive a response.

Thanks

James

James_B

Hi @SJM32,

I've received confirmation that the Xbox One S Lego Forza Edition is end of line and we won't be receiving any more stock.

I'm very sorry for any inconvenience caused.

James

SJM32
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Thanks for letting me know. 

Any idea on when you will get a disc edition of the Xbox One S?

James_B

Hi @SJM32,

As the Xbox Series X and Series S has now launched, I don't know if the One S will be restocked. I've reached out to our add to plan team and I'll let you know once they get back to me.

Thanks

James

SJM32
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Great. Thank you James.