by MB87123
Visitor

Today I rang about having a watch added to my account and didn’t hear anything

3 REPLIES
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Today I rang about having a watch added to my account and didn’t hear anythi

@MB87123: This user discussion forum can have no access to your specific a/c. You will need to keep chasing EE.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Star" button below.
To phone EE: The local rate landline number 020 7362 0200 or Freephone 0800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC
by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

Re: Today I rang about having a watch added to my account and didn’t hear anythi

Hello @MB87123 you should receive a confirmation text or email within 24hrs containing further information about your order. If your item is in stock then EE will contact you requesting a delivery date through DPD and if the item is not in stock EE will contact you with an estimated delivery date.

More information on placing and tracking an order through EE:

http://ee.co.uk/help/help-new/orders-and-delivery

by
EE Community Support Team

Good morning @MB87123

Thank you for taking the time to join our community Smiley Happy

I see @XRaySpeX and @tm90 have helped you already.

When you've had a conversation did you actually place an order for a watch?

If so, what watch have you chosen?

Have you checked your email and the spam/junk folder?

If you have ordered, then you may have a mail containing an XKN order reference number, is it there?

Thanks

Richard

Smiley Happy

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.