by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: The new 4G Samsung Galaxy Watch - Pre-order yours today

@BrendonH  Do you know of any software issues on these watches as I can not find anything about any software issue.   

by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

No, I cant find anyting about any software issue. But this is the first eSim Samsung has done so it could be something with that.

But Samsung are very good at keeping quiet when there are issues. 

BrendonH (Android Expert) - Samsung Galaxy S10+ (Pie 9.0)
If I have helped you please click on the STAR/SOLUTION buttons below
by Grand Master
Grand Master

@ChrisLUFC  At no point did I say ask Samsung about your EE order.   Get your facts right.     I said ask about a software issue.

Ie.  Ask Samsung “is there a software issue with the watch”.    

That all you you had to say. 

by Grand Master
Grand Master

@BrendonH  Oh so that’s why’s it’s EEs fault then.  Smiley LOL

Got to admit this thread is starting to go the same way as an Apple thread on a new product.  Smiley Happy

by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

I'm glad I didn't pre-order @Chris_B Smiley LOL

I have finaly moved into my new house s I would've had a long drive back to my in laws to wait for it when it arrived lol.

I'll wait til store has stock.

BrendonH (Android Expert) - Samsung Galaxy S10+ (Pie 9.0)
If I have helped you please click on the STAR/SOLUTION buttons below
by
EE Community Support Team

Hi all

We’re working closely with Samsung to get your Samsung Galaxy Watch 4G to you as soon as possible and apologise for any inconvenience caused.

We don’t expect your watch to be delayed too long. You will receive a text from DPD when it’s on its way, and you’ll still receive this as soon as they’re released.

Chris

by Grand Master
Grand Master

@BrendonH  While it’s nice to have a launch day device sometimes its not worth the hassle, but at least you’ll know you will get it if you pre ordered.   I’m still not sure if I want to even bother with the S4 watch myself yet. 

by jalil_mehbub Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Christopher_G

by @Christopher_G 

EE Community Support Team

No way is this a dream someone from EE finally. 

Wait! wait!! wait!!! a minute. Is this is almost identical to the texts I got from EE lol

Come on EE is their a software issues or a hardware. Is it Samsung's fault or EEs.

Can you speak the honest truth. People have reached out to Samsung, and they are telling people they should contact EE.

How closely is closely? are you working with Samsung? Face to face? 

I know we will receive it. We want to know when! 

by Andrethegiant Investigator
Investigator

I have just been told in an online chat that the reason for the delay is a stock issue.

He then proceeds to tell me it should arrive within 5-7 days.

by JP68 Contributor
Contributor

EE you are a complete joke, no idea how to manage expectations of its customers, just give us the nature of the delay and how long.Surely you must know, we are not as stupid to believe that you actually do not know, more of you do not care ?

Established Contributor

Screenshot_20181118-122033_Chrome.jpgLike this info helps me lol

Come on EE sort yourself out

1. Coming soon lol what u on about that can mean anything 
  2. Can't wait for my free gifts along with my item 
by JP68 Contributor
Contributor

We cant get a watch that we have paid for, so no chance of a free gift.EE do not care so they will certainly not be giving free gifts away when we cannot even get something we have agreed to pay for. My respect for EE has completely gone based on the lack of info they have given us.

by Msavin Contributor
Contributor

I think we all get delays can happen and some are out of EEs control I just think most of us are frustrated with the lack of communication we all got told within 14 days and it is still being advertised as that just an official communication saying it is delayed for x y or z but we hope to have it to you in x is better than the constant guess work and different answers 

by Garethjd Contributor
Contributor

20181118_142206.jpg

Yes i spotted the grammar mistakes, but i was feeling footloose and fancy free 

by JP68 Contributor
Contributor

Well that’s good of you to state that anyone who has ordered the-watch has the same mentality as your frien that your talking to, perhaps you should think about what your saying before posting sweeping statements about people you know nothing about.

@Chris_B wrote:

@ChrisLUFC So by me asking what you’ll like to hear you reply with an attack on me.  That’s really grown up of you isn’t.  Congratulations you’ve just summed up the mentality of people who ordered this product.  Why should the EE staff want to reply to customer like you.    You can not even answer a simple question,  

Don’t bother now by the way you missed the chance. 

@Chris_B wrote:

@ChrisLUFC So by me asking what you’ll like to hear you reply with an attack on me.  That’s really grown up of you isn’t.  Congratulations you’ve just summed up the mentality of people who ordered this product.  Why should the EE staff want to reply to customer like you.    You can not even answer a simple question,  

Established Contributor

Screenshot_20181118-154522_Twitter.jpgSo no software problem hummm

So im confused dot com now no software problem.... well thats what the tweet says

by ChrisLUFC Contributor
Contributor

@JP68 wrote:

Well that’s good of you to state that anyone who has ordered the-watch has the same mentality as your frien that your talking to, perhaps you should think about what your saying before posting sweeping statements about people you know nothing about.

@Chris_B wrote:

@Chris_B wrote:

Welcome to my club JP68 Smiley LOL

by duduboy Contributor
Contributor

Alright everyone,  enough of the mudslinging...may the new week bring glad tidings in the form of our galaxy watch being dispatched by EE 😁

Established Contributor

I Do hope so

Let next week be the day we all get what we are wating for Smiley Happy 

by JP68 Contributor
Contributor

I applaud your optimism, but I will not be holding my breath.Think we will be lucky to get them for Xmas. If they have only been delayed a few days surely EE would shave given us a date.Unfortunately they have no idea so think we are going to have to wait sometime.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.