by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

Re: The new 4G Samsung Galaxy Watch - Pre-order yours today

Not en route until you receive a DPD text stating it'll be with you tomorrow.

BrendonH (Android Expert) - Samsung Galaxy S10+ (Pie 9.0)
If I have helped you please click on the STAR/SOLUTION buttons below
by chrisdl Contributor
Contributor

mine did that the other day and now its delayed i wouldnt bamk on it

by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

Interesting though that the Samsung website has changed from Pre-Order the 4G watchon EE to Buy now on EE today.

by Grant84 Contributor
Contributor

Ahh ok 😞 hopefully not to long 

by joannemacd18
Visitor

My order saying "good news your order is coming soon" hopefully means some time next week.

by jalil_mehbub Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Hi from EE. We are very sorry to let you know that delivery of your Samsung Galaxy Watch 4G will be delayed. We're working hard with Samsung to resolve this and because you pre-ordered, you'll still be the first to get your watch. DPD will text you when it's on its way.

Everyone who got this text should get somthing free like a gift. This is probably frustrating people. I know i am very frustrated. 

1. EE speak to Samsung and tell them we want a gift becouse we all pre-ordered this item. And we are all still wating (delayed) 

Free (Bluetooth headphone)

AKG N200 Wireless Earphones

GP-N200HAHHDAC

Or

AKG Y500 Wireless Headphones

GP-Y500HAHHCAD

by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

Why do you think you are entitled to a £100+ gift because it's been delayed?

You haven't lost no money over this.

Established Contributor

The question really is why not?

Im sure most of people on hear been with EE a long time and we are the key. Without us EE or any other company will be nothing. So why not give us a gift £100+ keep the customers happy and we see EE grow even more.

1. Wont you be happy with them free headphone? i know i will. 🙂 

Also its a nice gesture too for the delayed delivery 

Smiley Indifferent

Bedside my Time is wouth more then money. 

by Grand Master
Grand Master

@jalil_mehbub  I’ll till you why not

A pre order is not a guarantee of receiving a product on a set date.  

Samsung make the watch and if Samsung don’t make enough to send to all sellers not just EE you think EE is  accountable for this and EE should do something to get something for you.  Where does it say you’ll get a free gift if you don’t get the watch by a set date ?  Where does it say you’ll get the watch by a set date ?  Where does it say because youve been a customer of EE for a long time you’ll get special treatment ?  

Youll get the watch when Samsung send one to EE that can be  allocated to you and until then set back a wait.  

And to add how do you think will pay for these free gifts that you’ll receive.  

Thisnk about it.  Ok that’s enough thinking.   EE customers will pay for the free gifts that you believe you are owed.    

Established Contributor

Seems like you work for EE.

Anyways don't get mad 🧐

"Christmas is around the corner you know"

A gift will be nice 

Where does it say i won't get a free gift

Read more
Think about it 
Read more

Besides they have more money than most people will make in a life time.

by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

@jalil_mehbub wrote:

Seems like you work for EE.

We are just customers like you!

Anyways don't get mad 🧐

"Christmas is around the corner you know"

It is but EE owe you nothing for christmas

A gift will be nice 

Where does it say i won't get a free gift

Doesn't work like that. You haven't said you wont give me £1 Million so where is it?

Read more
Think about it 
Read more

Besides they have more money than most people will make in a life time.

Yes EE is a company they are here to make money NOT to give away free stuff.

Please read my responses outlined in BOLD and UNDERLINED

by Gary_H Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Right I have been listening to this topic for days now. We are all just going around in circles. We are all in the same boat and everybody is arguing with each other like that is going to resolve this. Personally I am not to bothered as to when it turns up as long as it does.

The only thing I am annoyed with is the lack off info from ee and Samsung. Together they should come up with a date and make sure orders are sent by that date. Or give us back the upfront cost and still send it to us if they pass that date.

They should just say it will be out on the 15th Dec and when they get them sooner say congrats we have it before the deadline we are sending it now.

Only problem is if they do that now I know it was my idea EE.

by Grand Master
Grand Master

@Gary_H  While I do agree in part with what you’ve saying you need to make a upfront cost as this is a a down payment to secure the watch that you’ve ordered without doing this someone who is willing to make that down payment will get the watch before you, you are securing your watch that down payment. 

trying to get set dates when you will get your individual watches that is down to Samsung to produce these not just for EE but for every network that is receiving these watches Samsung are producing them and sending them out they cannot guarantee how many are sending to each network as demand for these is basically outstripping how quick they can produce them. 

EE can not give you any information as your watch could turn up on the next batch that turns up, EE doesn’t know how many they are receiving in each batch from Samsung.   

Say If EE are going to receive 10 watches to send out and they told the next 10 customers that their watch is going to be sent out the following day but only nine comes in would you be happy if you was  number 10 and didn’t receive it yet got told you was going to receive it.  EE can not  predict what they are going to receive to send out and there can only tell you on the Day that they are sending them out but you’re going to receive it. 

Plus there are a few model types and EE don’t know what they’re going to get until they get them  and when they get them that’s when they get allocated to the next customer on the model type list. 

by Rodriguesjose Contributor
Contributor

My order

Day can my samsung gear watch 

by Andyb1978 Investigator
Investigator

Why have ee not taken the deal off the website as they cant supply the  demand for the watch and try and clear the back log of custmers still waiting first before getting more orders. At least tell is whats going on.

by Marrila Established Contributor
Established Contributor

@Chris_B wrote:

@Gary_H  While I do agree in part with what you’ve saying you need to make a upfront cost as this is a a down payment to secure the watch that you’ve ordered without doing this someone who is willing to make that down payment will get the watch before you, you are securing your watch that down payment. 

trying to get set dates when you will get your individual watches that is down to Samsung to produce these not just for EE but for every network that is receiving these watches Samsung are producing them and sending them out they cannot guarantee how many are sending to each network as demand for these is basically outstripping how quick they can produce them. 

EE can not give you any information as your watch could turn up on the next batch that turns up, EE doesn’t know how many they are receiving in each batch from Samsung.   

Say If EE are going to receive 10 watches to send out and they told the next 10 customers that their watch is going to be sent out the following day but only nine comes in would you be happy if you was  number 10 and didn’t receive it yet got told you was going to receive it.  EE can not  predict what they are going to receive to send out and there can only tell you on the Day that they are sending them out but you’re going to receive it. 

Plus there are a few model types and EE don’t know what they’re going to get until they get them  and when they get them that’s when they get allocated to the next customer on the model type list. 

Then dont set expectations by stating 14 days. Simple.

If you want to keep mentioning about being the best UK network 5 years in a row act like it.  

by Grand Master
Grand Master

@Marrila I’m not stating any about EE being this or that.  I dont work for EE.  

And once more.  

A pre-order is not and has never been a guarantee for receiving a device on any such date, it never has been on the simple fact EE or any other network don’t know how many they will receive from the manufacturer to send out their customers.    

Being told you should receive it within 14 days is still not a guarantee you will receive it in 14 days.    I can bet that no one actually had the words “I guarantee you will receive it in 14 days”   

Highlighted
by Garethjd Contributor
Contributor

See i was told it will take upto 14 days, not could or should, i was specifically told upto 14 days, and that was told to me twice as i had to ring in as i tried to use my work address for delivery, no good dancing around the issue using language, truth is they haven't kept there promise to hundreds even thousands of customers, even Kevin Bacon cant charm them out of that fact.  

by Marrila Established Contributor
Established Contributor

@Chris_B wrote:

@Marrila I’m not stating any about EE being this or that.  I dont work for EE.  

And once more.  

A pre-order is not and has never been a guarantee for receiving a device on any such date, it never has been on the simple fact EE or any other network don’t know how many they will receive from the manufacturer to send out their customers.    

Being told you should receive it within 14 days is still not a guarantee you will receive it in 14 days.    I can bet that no one actually had the words “I guarantee you will receive it in 14 days”   

Chrisb if you dont work for EE why are you acting as if your sponsored by them?

Everybody is aware that a pre order is not a guarantee.

The issue here is as usual EE communication is sub par. When you set a time frame as a business and up until the day there sales representative is still telling you the order will be here on time. Then 30 mins later you get a text to say it's going to be delayed clearly there is an issue. 

The fact EE opened a thread to advertise there deal yet have failed to comment on it for 2 days is indicative of there communication issues andd if as a consumer who apparently doesn't work for them you are unable to see that , then I'm puzzled why your considered a grand master? 

I'm not annoyed about the delay or not receiving a watch in 14 days I have a life. What I'm annoyed about is the expectation that I should be available to receive  my order without any time frame being set. What does not too long mean? 

Established Contributor

I did from the EE rep that i will get my item in 14 days or less. I ordered it by a phone call to the EE sells Team. So yes someone from EE did guarantee this to me. And it was a lie. Thats why im so annoyed

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.

Recent solutions