Highlighted
by Amyfayers
Explorer

Nintendo switch offer

I upgraded my contract on the 23rd of November saying that if I get the hauwei pro light phone I would get a free Nintendo switch. On Thursday 29th Dec I got a phone call to pop up to the ee shop to tell me that I wasnt intiled to the switch as the deal closed on the 22nd of November. Know my son is devastated as he knew he was getting this as part of his Xmas present he has learn difficulties and doesn't understand stand that ee has none left and we are 1 out of 5 people from the ashington store in Northumberland 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

Re: Nintendo switch offer

@Amyfayers  I’m sorry to hear about your son but If the offer was over the day before then unfortunately your not entitled to the offer.  You can not expect EE to make allowances or other customers will expect this also.  

4 REPLIES 4
by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

@Amyfayers  I’m sorry to hear about your son but If the offer was over the day before then unfortunately your not entitled to the offer.  You can not expect EE to make allowances or other customers will expect this also.  

by Amyfayers
Explorer

I am sorry but the ship and on line said 22nd Dec till 3rd Dec and the email that the ashington store received said the deal was on till close of shop on 23rd dec. 

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi there @Amyfayers

Thanks for coming here.

I have sent you a private message to get some details.

Thanks, Leanne.

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Thanks @Leanne_T. I’ve just found out the offer was available till the 23rd of November so @Amyfayers is eligible for tbis offer.     

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.

Recent solutions