by Acko Investigator
Investigator

If my I pad contact runs out can I still gift data from my phone to my I pad

4 REPLIES 4
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: If my I pad contact runs out can I still gift data from my phone to my I pad

Contracts don't just run out; just the min. term expires. So whatever you could do before then, you can do after.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Star" button below.
To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by Acko Investigator
Investigator

Re: If my I pad contact runs out can I still gift data from my phone to my I pad

Cheers for that ,but when i finish paying for my contact on my I pad is there a way for me to be able to still gift data to it from my phone without having a contact still

Sent from my iPad
by Grand Master
Grand Master

You only finish paying your contract when you cancel it with 30 days notice. Is that what you mean? Then you could get a PAYG SIM but can't gift to/from those. Only contracts on the same a/c may gift data.

Basically if you wanna continue gifting to the iPad you should keep your contract up on it.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Star" button below.
To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by Acko Investigator
Investigator

Ok cheers buddy

Sent from my iPad
Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.