Highlighted
by Sparkie Investigator
Investigator

I am an Orange user. How do I top up now as I cannot see my account?

How do I top up an Orange account phone? I AM A LIGHT USER of the system.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

Re: I am an Orange user. How do I top up now as I cannot see my account?

wrote:
Now going to transfer from Orange to EE if I can set up a PAYO a/c but only topping up as I need to

All EE PAYG SIMs come primed with a recurring Pack of allowances ready to bought out of your PAYG credit as soon as it is sufficient.

Text STOP PACK to 150 before you 1st top-up & you can use the SIM as normal PAYG at standard per-unit rates.

Make sure you make at least 1 chargeable call or text every 6 months to stop it going into hibernation.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Star" button below.
To phone EE: The local rate landline number 020 7362 0200 or Freephone 0800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC
14 REPLIES
by Grand Master
Grand Master

@Sparkie  Have a look at THIS for ways to top up. 

by Grand Master
Grand Master

See Ways to top up on pay as you go.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
To phone EE: The local rate landline number 020 7362 0200 or Freephone 0800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC
by Sparkie Investigator
Investigator

Yes I did ... not much help. I just wish to top up easily on line!

Get Outlook for iOS
by Sparkie Investigator
Investigator

I just want to see my Orange account on line and top up. I am a light user.

Get Outlook for iOS
by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

Hello @Sparkie it is not possible to top up and check your balance online on Orange anymore.

You can check your balance by texting the code BA to 450 and you can check your extras and rewards by texting the code BU to 450. You can also call 453 to hear both.

You can top up with a credit or debit card or top up voucher by calling 450. You can also top up with an EE or Orange electronic swipe card and at an ATM.

by Sparkie Investigator
Investigator

Thanks for that. Have now topped up. Think my Orange account had a balance, does it transfer automatically or not please?

Get Outlook for iOS
by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

Does what balance transfer where? Please could you explain in more detail?

Top ups are applied instantly and you keep any previous credit you had before the top up.

Does texting the code BA to 450 give you the correct balance?

by Sparkie Investigator
Investigator

Thanks for help. Have now topped up by phone, but thought I had some balance left on Orange a/c. Texting balance to 450 0nly gave me the just done sum of £10.
Not too sure of my way around the EE system, so I will go into my local EE shop during next week.
Thanks for your help.

Get Outlook for iOS
by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

How much credit did you have before you topped up?

Which phone are you using? Is it an Apple iPhone? If you have mobile data turned on without an active data allowance you will be charged 65p every time your phone connects to the internet.

Also which Orange plan are you on? Text the code PLAN to 450 to check.

by Grand Master
Grand Master

The Orange online a/c you had was just a reflection of what's on your phone. Any credit you had then would still be there or you've already spent it.

by
EE Employee

Hi @Sparkie and welcome to the community.

Customer services will be able to take a look at the breakdown of credit if you are wanting to query your usage,

Many thanks,

Lee

by Sparkie Investigator
Investigator

Thanks . Think it is solved. Now going to transfer from Orange to EE if I can set up a PAYO a/c but only topping up as I need to being a light user.

Sent from my iPad 4 with iOS 10.3.3
by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Sparkie,

You can find out more about moving from Orange to EE here.

Hope this helps. Smiley Happy

James

by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

wrote:
Now going to transfer from Orange to EE if I can set up a PAYO a/c but only topping up as I need to

All EE PAYG SIMs come primed with a recurring Pack of allowances ready to bought out of your PAYG credit as soon as it is sufficient.

Text STOP PACK to 150 before you 1st top-up & you can use the SIM as normal PAYG at standard per-unit rates.

Make sure you make at least 1 chargeable call or text every 6 months to stop it going into hibernation.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.