by Vio_Sand Investigator
Investigator

Re: Free headphones p20

Hi,

I've got my Huawei P20 Pro yesterday.

Inside tyhe package there was a Delivery Note that does NOT show the order date so I can't prove to Huawei that the order was placed before 06/04.

Is EE going to send us a new form that shows the order date? Without it, Huawei can reject it.

Thanks!

by Vio_Sand Investigator
Investigator

Re: Bose headphones

Hi,

I've got my Huawei P20 Pro yesterday.

Inside tyhe package there was a Delivery Note that does NOT show the order date so I can't prove to Huawei that the order was placed before 06/04.

Is EE going to send us a new form that shows the order date? Without it, Huawei can reject it.

Thanks!

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Vio_Sand,

Welcome to the EE Community.

If you have pre-ordered over the phone or online you would have received an email confirming your order at the point of purchase and this would also be time stamped to show when you pre-ordered.

Please use this email, along with the phone's IMEI number to process your claim.

Thanks

James

by Vio_Sand Investigator
Investigator

OK, I'll use the email. I'll let you know if it works.

by JimSignal Investigator
Investigator

Re: p20 headphones

Hi there,

I have the same issue.

I got the new p20 as part of my upgrade deal and the only document I have is an order document that doesn't mention any IMEI. The email I got to confirm the order also doesn't mention the IMEI. Anything regarding VAT is £0 as I didn't pay anyhing for the device because I got a new 2year contract with you. So what will I use for the claim?

by JimSignal Investigator
Investigator

Hi there,

I got the new P20 as part of my upgrade deal. I preorder the device on 31st March. All I have regarding papers are the "Here are the details of your order" document from the shop I went to and the email confirming the order. There's no mention of the IMEI in these 2 documents and all the costs shown there for the device are £0 as I didn't have to pay anything because I renewed my contract with you.

I don't have any proof of purchase or anything thats shows the IMEI of the device. What can I do in order to claim the headphones?

by

Hi @JimSignal,

Welcome to the EE Community.

You just need to supply your confirmation email and the phone's IMEI number to claim your headphones.

Please let us know if you have any issues.

Thanks

James

by 5tavro5
Explorer

I have contacted EE over invoice and vat  as I also have not had any paperwork with my phone? Why is this please and EE  STILL HAVE NOT SENT A VAT INVOICE

by Paulpip70 Contributor
Contributor

This is painful trying to claim

by 5tavro5
Explorer

no VAT RECEIPT WITH MY ORDER EITHER  EE CONTACTED BUT NOTHING IN WAY OF ANY REPLIES AS YET ? VERY POOR 

by Grand Master
Grand Master

@5tavro5  How have you tired to contact EE ?    If you emailed there is no email address to use and you’ll be waiting a very long time for a reply you need to call.   

Ps. Please don’t shout.  Thanks 

by

Hello there @5tavro5

If you pre-ordered in an EE retail shop you would have received a proof of purchase from the store and this would be time stamped to show when you pre-ordered.

If you have pre-ordered over the phone or online you would have received an email confirming your order at the point of purchase and this would also be time stamped to show when you pre-ordered.

You will also need to have your IMEI number.

We have confirmed with Huawei that the proof of purchase and IMEI number is sufficient for the offer.

Thanks, Leanne.

by humbleRy Established Contributor
Established Contributor

i havent recieved an email and just spoke to EE who do not supply them apparently.

Spoke to Huawei who have soad they have had so many EE customers on today and there is nothing they can do to help.

by humbleRy Established Contributor
Established Contributor

no you need to provide a reciept/invoice and proof of purchase to claim,

i have sent ee screen shots 

by
EE Employee

Hi @humbleRy 

I have sent you a private message on here, so I can get some details from you.

Thanks,

Lee

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.