by JR36 Investigator
Investigator

Can not register my phone number

You don't recognise my phone number

5 REPLIES 5
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Can not register my phone number

What doesn't recognise your phone number? What are you trying to do?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Star" button below.
To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by JR36 Investigator
Investigator

I'm trying to add my mobile and each time I enter the phone number it keeps saying phone number not recognised

by
EE Community Support Team

Morning @JR36

Thanks for coming to the community.

Have you had a My EE account before or an Orange/T-Mobile account with the same number?

Are you with us on pay as you go or pay monthly?

Speak soon, Leanne.

by JR36 Investigator
Investigator

This my first time on the network its pay as you go I need to top up but everytime I enter the phone number on the page it just keeps saying we do not recognise this phone number getting really fed up now

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @JR36

Thanks for coming back to me.

In this case our pay as you go team will need to get your account looked into and make sure everything is registered for you.

If you can give us a call on 07953 966 250 we will be able to help you get this set up.

Thanks, Leanne 🙂

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.

Recent solutions