Highlighted
by j0nezjm0519uk
Explorer

Apple Watch Upgrade from S3 to S4

I currently have a series 3 (bought directly from EE) on the data plan and everything is working fine. If I get a series 4 (again, directly from EE), what is the correct procedure for replacing the series 3 on the data plan?

I am fully aware that I would pay an early upgrade fee if I upgrade prior to my current contract ending.

Any Advice would be welcome?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by
EE Community Support Team
Solution

Re: Apple Watch Upgrade from S3 to S4

Hi @j0nezjm0519uk,

Yes, your new watch will be linked to your existing account allowing you to follow the instructions @Leanne_T posted when in arrives.

Thanks

James

3 REPLIES 3
by

Hi there @j0nezjm0519uk

Thanks for coming to the community.

You would need to unpair your Apple Watch series 3 from your iPhone before you pair your new Apple Watch series 4.

Full information on pairing your Apple Watch Series 4 can be found on our How do I pair my Apple Watch Series 3 or Apple Watch Series 4 with my iPhone? support article.

Any questions let us know 🙂

Leanne.

by j0nezjm0519uk
Explorer

Hi Leanne

Thanks for getting back to me. 

As my account is assigned to the esim on my S3 watch if I was to upgrade to S4 via EE.  Will they transfer my account details on to the S4 watch?  how does this work?

by
Solution

Hi @j0nezjm0519uk,

Yes, your new watch will be linked to your existing account allowing you to follow the instructions @Leanne_T posted when in arrives.

Thanks

James

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.