Highlighted
by j0nezjm0519uk
Explorer

Apple Watch Upgrade from S3 to S4

I currently have a series 3 (bought directly from EE) on the data plan and everything is working fine. If I get a series 4 (again, directly from EE), what is the correct procedure for replacing the series 3 on the data plan?

I am fully aware that I would pay an early upgrade fee if I upgrade prior to my current contract ending.

Any Advice would be welcome?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by
EE Community Support Team
Solution

Re: Apple Watch Upgrade from S3 to S4

Hi @j0nezjm0519uk,

Yes, your new watch will be linked to your existing account allowing you to follow the instructions @Leanne_T posted when in arrives.

Thanks

James

3 REPLIES 3
by

Hi there @j0nezjm0519uk

Thanks for coming to the community.

You would need to unpair your Apple Watch series 3 from your iPhone before you pair your new Apple Watch series 4.

Full information on pairing your Apple Watch Series 4 can be found on our How do I pair my Apple Watch Series 3 or Apple Watch Series 4 with my iPhone? support article.

Any questions let us know 🙂

Leanne.

by j0nezjm0519uk
Explorer

Hi Leanne

Thanks for getting back to me. 

As my account is assigned to the esim on my S3 watch if I was to upgrade to S4 via EE.  Will they transfer my account details on to the S4 watch?  how does this work?

by
Solution

Hi @j0nezjm0519uk,

Yes, your new watch will be linked to your existing account allowing you to follow the instructions @Leanne_T posted when in arrives.

Thanks

James

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.