by baileybronson80 Contributor
Contributor

Anyone help with accessory add on, tracking number not recognised.. long!!

Hi all, 

Not sure if anyone will be able to shed any light!! 

2nd January, ordered 2 accessory add ons - a Samsung wireless charger, and a Samsung 40inch TV. 

4th January, received an apple 4k 32gb tv box thing.. called EE, they said it was their mistake and they would send a returns label and re send the tv.. never received email or text confirmation.

(Wireless charger arrived Saturday.. no problems)

Called Saturday re the tv and was told I couldn't get a tracking number as DPD don't deliver Tv's (?!) And the other courier doesn't offer tracking, but that I would receive the tv on Monday. 

Called today, Monday 7th, to be told that the tv was sent this morning and had been collected by DPD (after being told DPD don't deliver their Tv's!!) And that the tv will be with me tomorrow. She gave me a tracking number, as i said I haven't heard from DPD and normally they text to say that my order has been received by them.. 

Went onto DPD website to check, tracking number invalid?!!!! Don't think the tv will be coming tomorrow as DPD always text the day before to confirm they have received shipment.

Very confused and frustrated! Have spent about 2 hours on the phone to EE over the last few days!

Anyone else had this issue? 

I can't live chat ee about this as they aren't trained to discuss... obviously I will have to wait and see if anything arrives tomorrow, it's just sooo frustrating that I'm still waiting and still have no idea if or when it will arrive!! 

Sorry, kind of just had a rant there! 

Thanks for listening! Smiley Very Happy

Read more

3 REPLIES 3
by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

Re: Anyone help with accessory add on, tracking number not recognised.. long!!

Hi @baileybronson80

Welcome to the EE Community,

Unfortunately there is no account access here on the Community you will need to contact customer services on 150 or 0800 956 6000 opt 2 opt 4 from a landline.

by baileybronson80 Contributor
Contributor

Ok thanks, i was hoping to not have to call again, as nobody seems to be able to give me any information that's correct! 

But looks like I will have to go through and call again!

Thanks for replying

by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

your welcome @baileybronson80 

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.