by forshaw1981 Investigator
Investigator

Add to Plan TV

I ordered a TV last Friday, I got an email saying DPD will text the day before it’s due to arrive... free next working day delivery and still heard nothing from anyone...

anyone have a timescale of when I would be expecting delivery... it’s hard to take time off work and my only days are Wednesday and Thursday.

any info appreciated thanks

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Investigator
Solution

Re: Add to Plan TV

So final update on this, I went into the tracking page and the order had been signed for by Flat number 2... under “Mr Smith”

now I dont know my neighbours well but Flat 2 is a single old lady... so was a little sceptical.... 

I got home and the TV was day in the passage way and flat 2 had never been contacted. In no way is this anything to do with EE but Parcelforce have some scetchy delivery guys.

The TV is great though....

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
by Grand Master
Grand Master

@forshaw1981   Your best off calling customer services about this.   

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @forshaw1981,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

I'm sorry you haven't been contacted regarding your order yet.

Please get in touch with Customer Care so we can track your delivery.

Thanks

James

by Grand Master
Grand Master

@forshaw1981   Please have a read of THIS as it will explain why you’ve not heard anything about your order yet.  But do call customer services. 

Investigator

Hey thanks for the info... I have spoke to customer service and they informed me it’s not actually DPD who will deliver but Parcel Force I’ve got the tracking number and it’s out for delivery now while I’m working...

a little bit of bad info on the email as it stated that I would get a message off DPD to arrange a convenient time for the next day. 
Im hoping a neighbour is in as I’ve he’d no info on it to arrange someone to be home.

thanks again though

regards

Adam

by

Thanks for the update @forshaw1981

If there is no one available when they attempt delivery, they'll leave you a card with information on how to rearrange your delivery.

James

Investigator
Solution

So final update on this, I went into the tracking page and the order had been signed for by Flat number 2... under “Mr Smith”

now I dont know my neighbours well but Flat 2 is a single old lady... so was a little sceptical.... 

I got home and the TV was day in the passage way and flat 2 had never been contacted. In no way is this anything to do with EE but Parcelforce have some scetchy delivery guys.

The TV is great though....

View solution in original post

by

Thanks for the update @forshaw1981

I'm sorry the courier didn't leave a note to let you know where your parcel had been left, but glad it's now with you.

James

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.

Recent solutions