by iTnk Contributor
Contributor

Re: Add To Plan: Get the latest tech today and add the cost to your EE phone bil

Hi, I’ve been trying to get in touch with customer services to no avail as all the numerous different no’s to ‘press/select’ are not relevant. Therefore, just going in circles. I’d appreciate if customer services could call me. Tks

by
EE Employee

Re: Add To Plan: Get the latest tech today and add the cost to your EE phone bil

Hi @iTnk 

Please do speak to the sales team in regards to this query on 08009566000

Many thanks,

Lee

by Janmart101 Investigator
Investigator

1. How much are apple air pods to add to my plan
by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Janmart101

Welcome to the community. Smiley Happy

I recommend getting in touch with our sales team on 150 or 0800 956 6000

They will be able to give you some information on adding the Apple AirPods to your account. 

Chris Smiley Happy

by Mondayblues Investigator
Investigator

Is the gear S3 available as an add to tarif wearable? Using the website I only get the option to add the gear sport but not the s3.

Can someone from EE please clarify?

by
EE Employee

Hi @Mondayblues

I have replied to your other post in regards to this matter.

Many thanks,

Lee

by stevegage84 Contributor
Contributor

Hi guys, hope everyone's doing well.

I was wondering if anyone knew if the Apple HomePod would be available on Add To Plan? I can't see any info on the website.

I'm guessing it won't be due to the cost but thought I'd ask Smiley Very Happy

by

Good morning @stevegage84

Thanks for posting here Smiley Happy

I'd advise to keep a lookout on the add to plan apple accessories page.

That's where you will see it, if it ever becomes available.

Cheers

Richard

Smiley Happy

by stevegage84 Contributor
Contributor

Hi @Richard_C,

Thank you for your reply - I’ll keep an eye out Smiley Happy

by

Have a great Sunday @stevegage84

Cheers

Richard

Smiley Happy

by pcoleman79
Explorer

Hi

I'm in the process of upgrading my contract (pre-ordering the S9+).  I've chosen my handset and plan, added to the basket but there is no option to "add to plan" in the basket?

I've tried logging out and back in, reading the info on the ATP portal - even tried starting the process via the "choose your accessory" site (clicking the choose your phone).

Does this mean that this option is not available to me?

by
EE Employee

Hi @pcoleman79 and welcome to the community.

As this device is for pre-order currently add to plan may not be available until launch.

Have you tried an alternative device to see if add to plan is available?

Many thanks,

Lee

by pcoleman79
Explorer

Hi, thank you.

No, I tried upgrading to S8 to see but still no option to add ATP items.

Is it worth going in to an ee store after upgrading?

by

Hi @pcoleman79

Thanks for coming back to @Lee_H

You can do this by popping into one of our stores use the online store for  add to plan  or call us 

To be eligible to add accessories to your plan you'll need to be:

• a new or existing customer and signing up to a 24-month handset plan online, in-store or over the phone
  • a new or existing customer in the first 11 months of their contract, and adding an accessory in-store or over the phone
  • have no outstanding debt with EE (as credit checks will apply)

If you're buying a pay monthly handset online, you’ll be able to add up to three accessories to your plan.

If you'd like to add more than three accessories to your plan at a later date, you can do this in the first 12 months of your contract,  subject to credit rules. 

Cheers

Richard

Smiley Happy

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.