by
EE Community Support Team

Add To Plan: Get the latest tech today and add the cost to your EE phone bill

With brand new devices being released all the time, EE has made getting your hands on the latest tech even easier with Add To Plan.

What is Add to Plan?

Add To Plan lets you buy new accessories and spread the cost across your monthly EE bills over 11 months. There's no interest or additional fees, meaning you won't pay more than the RRP. It's simply another way to pay for the best new tech.

How does Add To Plan Work?

You can add up to three accessories to any handset plan when you join or upgrade, or within the first 17 months of your 24 month contract with EE.

You can get them online, in store and over the phone.

How and when do I pay?

Once you've decided the accessories you want, the cost is added to your bill each month, for 11 months. You continue to pay your bill in the same way as normal.

For more details please see Add to Plan Accessory Agreement.

When will I receive my accessories?

If you get it in store and the store has stock then you'll get it that day. When ordering online or over the phone the expected delivery date will be clear when you order and will also be confirmed in an email.

If you want to buy something that is only available to pre-order or is out of stock it will be delivered to you as soon as it's available.

If it's ordered with a device, both items will be delivered at the same time.

ATP.jpgAdd to Plan

If you have any questions or just want to share what you'll be ordering on Add to Plan, hit reply below.

13 REPLIES 13
by matt-edwards Contributor
Contributor

Re: Add To Plan: Get the latest tech today and add the cost to your EE phone bil

Hi I was looking at adding the Samsung gear icon x(2018) to my plan. At the time they were £29.99 upfront and £15 a month. Knowing a new model was coming I decided to wait hoping the price would drop. 

Having looked now they are now £0 up front and £8 a month so great I go to add. But now when I log in it says I'm not eligible. So it seems I have missed out by all of a week. I was just wondering if there's anything that could be done as online chat seem to just go round in circles, saying I have less than 11 months left on my contract (by a week) but I have a galaxy watch that still has 22 months so I'm not going to be cancelling my sim only while I have that.

by

Re: Add To Plan: Get the latest tech today and add the cost to your EE phone bil

Hi @matt-edwards,

Welcome back to the community.

To be eligible for Add to Plan you must be using a 24 month plan. 

If you get in touch with our sales team, they'll be happy to run through your options with you.

Thanks

James

by Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

If you are not eligible then you are not eligible. They have terms ans must have certain amount lef ton your phone plan. 

BrendonH (Android Expert) Samsung Galaxy S10+ (Pie 9.0)
If I have helped please click the THUMB/SOLUTION buttons below
Contributor

@BrendonH wrote:

If you are not eligible then you are not eligible. They have terms ans must have certain amount lef ton your phone plan. 

Well gee thanks for clearing that up!!

I'm a but disappointed about missing out on the ear buds at a price even Samsung can't match. But for EE they have also missed out on a sale which after speaking to customer services, I am only outside the eligible window by a couple days.

I merely wanted to point out to anyone from EE that it may be worthwhile considering looking at offering the add to plan on a variable time scale, (less months, higher price) to entice a potentially wider customer base.

by Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

There is a time frame. If they make an exception then what is the point in having a timeframe?

You waited to get a better deal.

You could buy them direct from Samsun UK but only in Pink. And if you buy 2 it lets you pay monthly as only buying 1 is under their credit limit.

But even trying to press the where to buy on the black and silver it states that they are out of stock and no othe retailer has them.

BrendonH (Android Expert) Samsung Galaxy S10+ (Pie 9.0)
If I have helped please click the THUMB/SOLUTION buttons below
Contributor

I'm not asking for an exception, I'm just stating that maybe a better model could be to have 3/6/9/12 months options instead of 11 minimum.

I'm not overly bothered about the credit, in all credit to EE they have offered to sell them at the cash equivalent of the 11x£8 even though they are not actually available in the accessories store online. So at the end of the day I get them for a reasonable price and I'm impressed with the service I've received. 

Highlighted
by

Good Morning @matt-edwards :). 

I am sorry to hear you had fallen just outside the time frame, I understand this must be frustrating. 

However,  thanks for coming back to us we hope to see you around the community in the future. 

Katie

by sparky621 Investigator
Investigator

"

When will I receive my accessories?

"................... When ordering online or over the phone the expected delivery date will be clear when you order and will also be confirmed in an email."

Erm, NO IT WON'T !

When I ordered the Google Home yesterday I was told the item's "Now In Stock" and will be delivered next day. Today I have received an email saying "There’s going to be a slight delay, as our amazing accessories have been flying out as fast as our 4G network and the accessory you have chosen is out of stock at the moment". Even though the item is still saying "Now In Stock" on the website!

This is the second item shown on the "Add To Plan Accessories" page so why aren't stock levels being shown correctly?

This was going to be a present for my wife but the call centre can't tell me when they will be in stock, so I now don't know whether to cancel the order and look elsewhere or just wait. To say the least I'm not at all happy!

by

Good Afternoon @sparky621

Thanks for flagging this with us, I have now sent feedback regarding this. 

I am sorry to hear the device is now out of stock and was chosen as a present for your wife. As soon as the device is in stock and ready for dispatch you will be notified. 

You can keep track of this by using your order number on the online tracker

Katie 🙂

Investigator

Its STILL showing as in stock! Not good enough EE! 😡

Google Home.PNG

by

Hi there @sparky621

I have checked and this feedback has been sent to the relevant team. 

Katie

Investigator

This morning I received another email saying " Welcome to EE (I've been an Orange/EE customer for about 20 years!!!). Thanks for your order-we're working through it now. We do need to speak to you to complete it though"

So I called and wasted yet more of my time. How can they be "working through" my order when they still have no stock and can't tell me when they will have???😡

They have now removed the Google Home as a stand alone item from the website but added a Google Home Starter Package which shows in stock but I was told even that is incorrect

Do any of your high-street stores allow Add To Plan (I know franchise stores can't)

by

Good Evening @sparky621

Thank you for making us aware of the messages you are receiving. 

You can purchase add to plan in our EE Stores as well as over the phone or online. 

Katie 🙂

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.