iPhone X
    Order now
x
Highlighted
by EE Community Manager
EE Community Manager

Add To Plan: Get the latest tech today and add the cost to your EE phone bill.

With the latest and greatest in mobile phones launching soon and Christmas around the corner EE has made getting your hands on the latest tech as easy as pulling a Christmas cracker with Add To Plan.

What is Add To Plan?

Add To Plan lets you buy new accessories and spread the cost across your monthly EE bills over a year. It doesn't cost you any more – there are no fees and no interest. It's simply a better way to pay for the best new tech.

So when your little bundles of joy start demanding PlayStations and Beats Headphones for Christmas, it's as simple as a call to EE.

How does Add To Plan Work?

You can add up to three accessories to any handset plan when you join, upgrade or within the first 12 months of your contract with EE.

You can get them online, in store and over the phone if you are ordering your phone at the same time.

If you already have your phone you'll just need to pop into one of our stores or give us a call on 150.

How and when do I pay?

Once you've decided the accessories you want the cost is added to your bill each month, for 11 months. You continue to pay your bill in the same way as normal.

If you miss a payment the full outstanding balance will be added to your next bill.

When will I receive my accessories?

If you get it in store and the store has stock then you'll get it that day. When ordering online or over the phone the expected delivery date will be clear when you order and will also be confirmed in an email.

If you want to buy something that is only available to pre-order or is out of stock it will be delivered to you as soon as it's available.

If it's ordered with a device, both items will be delivered at the same time.

Add To PlanAdd To Plan

Let us know, by tapping reply below, what you think of Add To Plan and what you will be getting with it.

14 REPLIES
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Add To Plan: Get the latest tech today and add the cost to your EE phone bil

@Jon_B   That’s fantastic.  

Now what to have.   

by Ben090
Guest blogger

Re: Add To Plan: Get the latest tech today and add the cost to your EE phone bil

by Lu17 Established Contributor
Established Contributor

I did that with my Apple AirPods such a simple way to get the latest tech and OMG 

how I love them now for the phone X 😉

by
EE Community Support Team

by Antthrones1 Established Contributor
Established Contributor

So what’s available? PS4, Nintendo Switch?

by

Hi @Antthrones1,

Welcome back to the EE Community.

We have a free PS4 offer available with selected Sony phones.

Thanks

James

Established Contributor

What are the add ons without a phone please? Even on your website it’s not clear. Simply what can we “add on”? 

by

Hi @Antthrones1,

We have a large range of accessories available including Beats headphones, VR headsets and Smart Watches.

Please get in touch with customer services for more details.

Thanks

James

Established Contributor

Links? I defy anyone to go onto the website and find the “add on” available products. 

by

Hi @Antthrones1,

You can only view add to plan products online when placing an order for a pay monthly phone.

If you would like to discuss adding a product to an existing account, please get in touch with customer services or visit your local EE store.

Thanks

James

Established Contributor

Thanks, not true as I went into an EE shop and they have all the add on options in one place in the shop. 

by Raffaello2017 Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Where are the add-ons I can’t find them?

by

Hi @Raffaello2017

@James_B popped on this reply earlier on.

You can only view add to plan products online when placing an order for a pay monthly phone.

If you would like to discuss adding a product to an existing account, please get in touch with customer services or visit your local EE store.

Thanks

Richard

Smiley Happy

by EE Community Manager
EE Community Manager

Hi,

In store and over the phone, customers can use Add To Plan to buy accessories at any point in the first 11 months of their contract, as well as when upgrading or joining EE.

When using Add To Plan to buy accessories online you will need to be either upgrading or joining EE.

The EE Shop has all the info you need to buy accessories online with Add To Plan.

Thanks

Jon

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.