Highlighted
by
Explorer

Add Mobile broadband dongle to account

I have an EE phone plan and a mobile broadband dongle. I can manage my phone plan via MyEE but I don't know how to manage the dongle account, which I wish to cancel.  I can't add it to MyEE.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
by
EE Community Support Team
Solution

Re: Add Mobile broadband dongle to account

Good Morning @elizabethab

Thanks for coming to the community. 

Do you have a phone contract with us? if yes, are you billed together for your phone and dongle?

You can't cancel a plan through My EE, if you wish to do this you will need to call us by dialling 150 from your EE handset or 0800 079 8586 from any other provider.

Katie 🙂

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
by
Solution

Good Morning @elizabethab

Thanks for coming to the community. 

Do you have a phone contract with us? if yes, are you billed together for your phone and dongle?

You can't cancel a plan through My EE, if you wish to do this you will need to call us by dialling 150 from your EE handset or 0800 079 8586 from any other provider.

Katie 🙂

View solution in original post

Highlighted
by
Explorer

Hi KatieNo, they are not billed together but I called 150 from my phone and all is now sorted, thank you.I'm using the saving to buy a Netflix subscription - much more useful in the current circumstances!Sent from Samsung tablet.
Highlighted
by

Glad you got this sorted @elizabethab

You might get some good suggestions for what to watch on Netflix in our What TV series are you watching? post.

Leanne 🙂

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.