by jellymould Investigator
Investigator

Old Orange account

Hi, I have (or should that be had) an Orange acount where I need to change the login  password.

As Orange is no more, can I still do this through EE using my Orange account number?

Thanks for looking.

5 REPLIES 5
by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

Re: Old Orange account

Are you still using this Orange account? 

You may need to call EE to get this done.

But you could try to sign up on the MyEE part using your Orange account number

BrendonH (Android Expert) - Samsung Galaxy S10+ (Pie 9.0)
If I have helped you please click on the STAR/SOLUTION buttons below
by Maestro
Maestro

There are no longer any online Orange accounts.  All Orange online accounts where switched off some time ago now.

You can currently only have an EE or an old T-Mobile online account now.  All T-Mobile online accounts are also shutting down from February 28th 2019 as well.

EE online accounts will not show Orange or T-Mobile plans unfortunately, however, all Orange plans are also soon to be converted to EE 3G plans though and once that happens, you will then be able to view the new EE account online (you will need to create a new online EE account).

Investigator

Hi Brendon,

Yes I'm still using The Orange account, but it seems they're all soon to be passed over to EE, so I'll try your 3rd suggestion.

Thanks

Investigator

Thanks for the info - looks like an EE account for me.

by Grand Master
Grand Master

You can't open a MyEE a/c with an Orange no. You'll have to wait until EE forcibly changes you to EE 3G. See Orange pay monthly is moving to EE .

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Star" button below.
To phone EE: The local rate landline number 0207 362 0200 or Freephone 0800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.