by
EE Community Support Team

My T-Mobile online account access is closing on 28th February 2019

We will be closing My T-Mobile online account access on 28th February 2019, but you can still access your account by calling or texting 150, or by visiting our stores.

What does this mean for customers?

For pay as you go customers this simply means you will need to manage your account via text message, in our shops or by calling 150. You will be able to do everything you could do previously on My T-Mobile online by using one of these channels.

If you're a pay monthly customer you'll also be able to manage your account via text message, in our shops or by calling 150. The biggest change is that you will no longer be able to view bills or itemisation online.

All customers who currently receive an electronic bill will move onto free paper billing from the March billing cycles (any bills from 1st March), so you can be sure that you won’t miss any of the information you require. If there are any past bills (over the past 12 months) that you need to keep, please print them off before 28th February.

If you wish to go paper-free you can transfer to EE, where online billing is supported. To do this just pop into one of our stores or call 150.

Why are you removing My T-Mobile online account access?

We are focusing on providing the best possible service and experience for EE customers and keeping customers connected with the best mobile network in the UK. We are closing legacy systems like T-Mobile online account access to make sure we can continue to invest in providing the best experience.

T-Mobile customers have had access to 3G on EE’s award-winning network and over 600 stores across the UK since 2011. If you are a T-Mobile customer and you would like to move to an EE plan you will be able to get better connections across the UK on our 4G network. (To see the 4G connections in your area have a look at EE's coverage checker.) Joining EE also means that you'll also have access to the My EE app or My EE online where you can quickly manage and pay bills, view your allowances, and much more.

How do I manage my pay as you go My T-Mobile account?

Here's a list of the keywords you can text to 150 for free and the service we'll provide if you're a pay as you go customer.

Service Send to 150
Find out your telephone number NUMBER
Get information on your remaining credit and allowances BALANCE
Top up with a voucher number

VO + 16 digit voucher number

eg VO 1234567891234567

Top up with a registered credit/debit card

CR + last 4 digits of your card + amount you want to pay (between £5 and £95).

eg to top up £10 with card ending in 1234,

text CR 1234 10

Link to a new top up card

ETU + 13 digit top-up card number 

eg ETU 0123456789012

Find out how top up via text HELP TOP UP
Find out roaming rates

RO + country 

eg RO ITALY

Control diverts to your voicemail VM ON or VM OFF
Request a call back from a Welsh language speaker  WELSH
Get a list of commonly used text codes  HELP

How do I manage my pay monthly My T-Mobile account? 

Here's a list of the keywords that you can text to 150 for free, and the service we'll provide you if you are on a pay monthly plan.

Service Send to 150
Make a credit or debit card payment

CR + last 4 digits of your card + amount you want to pay + the security number on the back of the card.

eg to pay £10 with card ending in 1234 and security code of 789

text CR 1234 10 789

Check your balance and any allowances, including data usage BALANCE
Check your bill amount and recent payments BILL
Check unlock status of your Apple device UNLOCK
Control diverts to your voicemail VM ON or VM OFF
Check for upgrade eligibility UP
Find out your telephone number NUMBER
Check to see if your phone or device is set up to use abroad ROAMING
Find out roaming rates

RO + COUNTRY

eg RO ITALY

Request a call back from a Welsh language speaker WELSH
To opt into daily, weekly or low allowance text alerts  UPDATEME 

If you have any questions please just tap "reply" below, and we'll do our best to help.

27 REPLIES 27
by Profile closed
Not applicable

Re: My T-Mobile online account access is closing on 28th February 2019

Hi, @Leanne_T,

Good post! 😊👍

I know from various thread's there has been much debate about T-Mobile account closure!

Thanks for keeping us informed!

Regards

mAh8v

by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

Morning I just thought I would mention something now that My T-Mobile has closed. 

This page now tells you 

https://ee.co.uk/mtm#

when you click the link to find out more about upgrading to 4G it asks you to log into MyEE which is impossible being a T-Mobile customer.

The Orange page also tells you to upgrade from Orange to EE to log into MyEE 

https://ee.co.uk/orange

Am I missing something but neither.brand can use MyEE.

by

Good Morning @David_C

Thank you for pointing this out, I will feed this back to the relevant team.

Have a great day, 

Katie 🙂

by Grand Master
Grand Master

@Leanne_T: To top-up T-M PAYG SIMs after Feb 28 can you still :

1. Use the T-M labelled E-Top-up card that came with the SIM at a shop? I think I've had a report of 1 being refused on March 1.
  2. Buy a T-M E-voucher or if not will an EE E-voucher be accepted sent from an T-M SIM?
  3. Top-up at an ATM? If so, what choice of network will be offered & work, EE or T-M or EE/T-M?
__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Star" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by

Good Morning @XRaySpeX

I do believe all of the above still apply, I will check this and let you know..

Katie 🙂

by

Good Afternoon @XRaySpeX

I have checked the above.

T-Mobile labelled E-Top-up cards should still work, however no new ones will be distributed. 

If a customer wishes to purchase a E-Voucher this must now be an EE voucher, these are the only ones which will work. 

In regards to ATM top ups, these will now be displayed as EE. Using this will work without an issue, all ATMs apart from Lloyds and Nationwide show as EE. 

I hope this helps,

Katie 🙂

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Thanks, @Katie_B, that's good!

But why didn't this user's T-Mobile labelled E-Top-up card not work on 1 March & later: HELP NEEDED DESPERATELY, MOBILE BROADBAND TOP UP PROBLEM ?

__________________________________________________________________________________________

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by

Hi @XRaySpeX.

There's no reason why it wouldn't work, it could be a problem with that particular voucher.

Your suggestion in your latest post on that thread is great, hopefully they will let us know the outcome of the text so we can investigate further if needed.

Jon

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Thanks, @Jon_K.

Ii's not an E-Voucher we're querying but an E-Top-up card. That could well be a problem with that particular merchant / his machine. They do use machines for E-Top-up cards?

by

Yeah, it could be a problem with that merchant's machine, @XRaySpeX

Chris

by Grand Master
Grand Master

@Katie_B wrote:

T-Mobile labelled E-Top-up cards should still work, however no new ones will be distributed. 

On a parallel track, does the same apply to Orange labelled E-Top-up cards after the user has been moved to 3GEE on the same SIM?

by

Hi @XRaySpeX.

Yes, this will be the same for Orange.

The E-Top-Up card should still work but EE ones should be used moving forward.

Jon

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Thank's, @Jon_K. That's what I've been telling ex-Orange users but thought it just as well to check.

by

No problem @XRaySpeX 🙂

by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

Hi @Leanne_T @Katie_B @Jon_K the link as mentioned above for T-Mobile customers is still suggesting that they log into MyEE to upgrade to EE which is impossible and would cause them to go around in circles.

the link is https://ee.co.uk/mtm# 

the Orange link though is now redirecting to the help page.

by

Thanks @David_C.

I've passed this over to the right team to get this corrected.

I see what you mean about a constant loop.

Jon

by eeuser999 Investigator
Investigator

Hi,

Why is it not possible for T-Mobile Customers to use the my EE portal?

Thanks.

by Grand Master
Grand Master

@eeuser999   Because there different networks.  

by Grand Master
Grand Master

@eeuser999 : Cuz MyEE doesn't accept T-M nos.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.