by jpos09

I am a t-mobile PAYG , but it's closingtime! Help!

How do I convert to ee payg, seamlessly? keeping my mobi number and mobi credit?

6 REPLIES 6
by Star Contributor
Star Contributor

Re: I am a t-mobile PAYG , but it's closingtime! Help!

Hello jpos09,

You can convert to EE by calling 150 or visiting an EE store. You will be able to keep your mobile number and  you should be able to keep your credit, although they will be able to confirm for certain. 

Let us know how you get on.

by
EE Community Support Team

Good Morning @jpos09

Welcome to the community. 

It's fantastic to hear your looking to move to EE, I can confirm any remaining credit on T-Mobile can be transferred to your EE account. 

@Peter_C has provided the right information on how you can begin this process, please either give us a call or pop into your local store

Please let us know if you have any further questions, 

Katie 🙂

by Grand Master
Grand Master

You sure T-M PAYG is closing? As far as I know only online a/c access is ending on 28 Feb but use of them continues with management of your a/c by text or phone only.

To switch to EE PAYG use Move to EE pay as you go From Orange and T-Mobile & get £10 free credit to boot.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Star" button below.
To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by
EE Community Support Team

That's right @XRaySpeX.

T-Mobile online accounts are closing at the end of February.

Jon

by Bogna Investigator
Investigator

Nice one 🙂 Thanks!

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Thanks! You're welcome :)! Glad I could be of assistance.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Star" button below.
To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.