by jmbfernhall
Explorer

How do I add an old Orange (now EE) Sim plan to my existing EE online account?

3 REPLIES 3
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: How do I add an old Orange (now EE) Sim plan to my existing EE online accoun

@jmbfernhall  : You say it's from an old Orange a/c. Has it been moved to EE yet or is it still an Orange a/c? What does texting NUMBER to 150 say is your network? You can't register Orange nos. to MyEE.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by jmbfernhall
Explorer

Re: How do I add an old Orange (now EE) Sim plan to my existing EE online accoun

The account had already been moved to EE but not added to MyEE. But I've just finally managed to get through to EE via on-line chat and they have now done this. Thanks  anyway for responding to my query. 

by
EE Community Support Team

Welcome to the community, @jmbfernhall

Thanks for letting us know that you're all sorted.

Chris 🙂

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.