Highlighted
by duncanleetedds Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Hi

I’ve wrongly been moved from orange to EE but my EEsim doesn’t get good coverage like orange does I really need a orange nano sim help!!

4 REPLIES 4
by Star Contributor
Star Contributor

Re: Hi

Hi,

That's very strange as you'll be using the same network irrespective of being EE or Orange. Could you tell us a little more about the problems you're having?

by Profile closed
Not applicable

@duncanleetedds Orange is closing. You were moved over to EE so as not to be left without a functional mobile phone account. You were not wrongly moved over to EE. Soon there will be no Orange UK. 

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Move from Orange to EE has worse coverage

You should have already been informed of this contractual move.

See Orange pay monthly is moving to EE or Orange pay as you go is moving to EE as appropriate.

Orange SIMs are no longer available. You just continue using your existing 1 on EE 3G.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Star" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @duncanleetedds

What kind of device are you using? Are you able to use your allowances?

Chris

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.