by Simon647 Investigator
Investigator

Carrying over my 25% discount

Hi there. I just ordered the new iPhone XS on the 8GB tariff but unfortunately the agent was unable to carry over my 25% discount. She told me I’d need to do this online. Where exactly can I sort this out?

5 REPLIES 5
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Carrying over my 25% discount

How does Orange come into ordering a new iPhone, which can only be on EE? Are you currently on Orange?

What discount?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Star" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi @Simon647

What discount do you have? Not all tariffs allow discounts. 

Thanks, 

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 07953 966 250 from any other phone.

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 9pm weekday, 8am to 8pm on weekends.
by Simon647 Investigator
Investigator

The military discount originated from Orange. EE have honoured it since. 

by Simon647 Investigator
Investigator

Military discount originated from an Orange account. EE have honoured it since then. 

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Simon647,

You can register again for your military discount as long as you are still eligible. You can get the code needed from your HR department.

What plan did you upgrade too? 

Do you have any other discounts on your account?

Alex

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.