cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how do i remove my card details from EE?

KS134
Investigator
Investigator

Hello, how do i remove my cards details from MyEE? Its very complicated to find relevant menu field.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Actually - when you go to an option to top-up manually (not choosing a bundle) it gives you an option of "manage cards" which basically, allows you to delete card information. 

So there is no need to contact support for that...

View solution in original post

22 REPLIES 22
Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi there @KS134

Welcome to the community. 

If you wish for payment details to be removed or updated please get in touch with our mobile care team. 

Katie 🙂

Actually - when you go to an option to top-up manually (not choosing a bundle) it gives you an option of "manage cards" which basically, allows you to delete card information. 

So there is no need to contact support for that...

Jon_K
Former EE Employee

Thanks for sharing this, @KS134 🙂

Hopefully other users in the same situation can use your advice to help themselves.

Jon

actually there is no manage card on auto menu when you phone.  it automatically saves the card.  i need all previous cards removed from all of my numbers asap. and no instructions on how to do this.  i have tried on auto menu on 150 and 360, also tried in the app.  which has brought me here as no option is available to manage card there either.

please advise.  also this topic is very hard to find... had to randomly pic users and check their questions as search brings up nothing

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Vial_Rose

Thanks for coming to the community.

I am sorry to hear this, if you give our Pay as you go Care team a call they can help you remove all previous cards from your account.

Thanks.

Leanne.

@Vial_Rose : You don't do it by phoning up but in your MyEE under Menu / A/c Settings / Manage your cards.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)

Unfortunately that option doesn't seem to work anymore - I just get this error when I try do remove any of my cards:

Screenshot 2021-02-17 220958.png

EDIT: Hmm for some reason the screenshot displays OK when editing the post but not in the actual forum post! The text of the error is: "Sorry, something's gone wrong

Sorry, we were unable to complete your request right now. Please try again later."

@metaphase : The facility is still there but it has a bug in it.

Don't worry, your images were awaiting approval. I have now done so & they should appear soon.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)

Ah, thanks for approving the image - I didn't know that it was awaiting approval but makes sense.

Yes, sadly it seems a rather key bug in that it doesn't let you actually achieve the desired outcome of removing the card 😀