by millard
Visitor

can my number be hacked somehow ?

is it possible for my phone or number to be hacked .i have allways paid 7 pound odd for my bill for nearly a year .over last month ive had few strange texes from people i dont know and also getting half a text from someone i do know and other half of text from diff person .i have now stoped getting incoming texes all together but i can still ring out and text out .i just checked my bill and this one is 38 and next one is 120 .i have not changed packages and have unlimited everything apart from data .

3 REPLIES
by Star Contributor
Star Contributor

Re: can my number be hacked somehow ?

Hi @millard

Welcome to the EE Community,

unfortunately there is no account access here on the Community if you call customer services  on 150 they will be able to give you a full breakdown of your bill.

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Why don't you look in the itemisation of these unexpectedly high bills & see what extra you are paying for that you never paid before?

Anybody can get hold of your no. & send you unusual texts.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Star" button below.
To phone EE: The local rate landline number 0207 362 0200 or Freephone 0800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC = 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
Highlighted
by
EE Community Support Team

Good Morning @millard

Welcome to the community. 

You can find your full itemised bill by logging in to your My EE

Have you entered any competitions or subscribed to anything that will be charged through your EE bill?

Have you called any Non Geographic Numbers such as 084?

Speak soon, 

Katie Smiley Happy

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.

Recent solutions