cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Someone Has Taken Out A Contract Under My Name, And The A/C Is Gone To Bailiffs

rahmansabz6
Investigator
Investigator

Someone Has Taken Out A Contract under my name ive reported it in store and they took my ID because the security didn't pass when i called from home to report it, but in store it still hasn't been resolved, its been 2 months one of EE's fraud team said they will call me but still haven't this is getting out of hand now, as i have been receiving numerous letters from Bailiffs regarding a total sum which i haven't incurred but the account has under my name, it is damaging my mental health as well as my credit score someone please help, there was several contracts taken out under my name however the others were from O2 and as soon as i called them up the contract was terminated and i recieved no further threats, but i have been a loyal customer with EE for the past 5 years and when it comes to this matter they have not used any care, this is damaging a persons life and they have dealt with the situation in the utmost ignorant manner. Hence why i am asking for help, and assistance to eradicate fraud which has taken place.

9 REPLIES 9
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@rahmansabz6   Unfortunately this is just a public forum and we actually cannot help you in getting this resolved you need to call customer services to chase this up.  

Northerner
Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi @rahmansabz6

Report this to action fraud and speak to citizens advice.

You also need to ensure your financial and identification documents are kept safe.

Thanks

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.
James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @rahmansabz6,

I've sent you a private message.

Thanks

James

Simra_12345
Investigator
Investigator

Hi this has happened to me to. Have the resolved this issue  for you, if they have how did u do it ???

Hi James, could you help me out with this issue too, i would like to cancel this contract im being charged for but i dont know the number, thanks 

@James_B Plz help me with this issue too

Christopher_G

Hi @Simra_12345

Welcome to the community.

I've sent you a private message to get some more information from you.

Please take a look and get back to me.

Chris

I got a letter through the post from Moorcraft group telling me I am in debt from an EE contract phone number. I haven’t opened and was when I was in the shared accommodation. 
please get back to me asap I cannot leave this any longer. I don’t know what phone number to call EE is asking me for my Ee number which I have no idea what it is because I have not opened an account. 

Leanne_T

Hi there @Chloew2234

Thanks for posting. 

I've sent you a private message to get some more information from you.

Please take a look and get back to me, when you get the chance.

Thanks.

Leanne,