by uszylojf
Explorer

Norton anti virus software

How do I install the free Norton anti virus software.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor
Solution

Re: Norton anti virus software

8 REPLIES 8
by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor
Solution

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @uszylojf,

Welcome to the community 🙂

Did you manage to have a go at following the Norton Help page @winston posted for you?

Come back and let us know how you got on installing the software 🙂

Alex

by uszylojf
Explorer

Hi Alex

Yes, thanks very much, I have now managed to install the software.
help is very much appreciated.
by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @uszylojf,

Fantastic 🙂

I'm glad your all sorted.

Enjoy your weekend!

Alex

by Grand Master
Grand Master

The flaw in that article is that it leads you to Norton Family when you want to get Norton Security Premium, which is the AV product. To get Norton Security Premium you need to get it from  Norton security premium .

@uszylojf: I hope you managed to get the right product. You can also get it from your MyEE for BB under Norton ™ Security software .

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Star" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by uszylojf
Explorer

Hi Xray - thanks for that, but I’ve already, now, managed to install the Family version, which is what I was expecting to be the free version.
I imagined the premium version would have been chargeable.
I’ll consider upgrading in due course.
Thanks again.
J.
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Norton Family is not an anti-virus but parental controls. With EE BB you may also take Norton Security Premium free for a year.

Thanks! You're welcome :)! Glad I could be of assistance

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Star" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by uszylojf
Explorer

Thanks Xray, I’ll check it out.
Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.