cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

won't accept my nhs discount codes!!

LW1981
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I work for the NHS and registered for the perks to get 20% off and received a code. I am well overdue for an upgrade and so selected an Iphone 8 plus. Went through adding it to my basket and clicked to Add A Voucher and put the code in and it said it wouldn't accept it. Tried another code and still won't accept it. Is the 20% only for new customers?! I've been with Orange and now EE for over 15 years now and am very disappointed if this is the case as I can get much better phone and SIM plans on other brands but I want to stay with EE if possible. Please help!

10 REPLIES 10
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @LW1981

Welcome to the community. 🙂

The EE Perk discount is for new and upgrading customers.

Which plan are you looking to upgrade to? Does it have any discounts or is it a special offer? You can only use the perk discount on a full-price plan.

Chris

Hello and thank you for your reply. I wanted the Good As New Iphone 8 Plus, on the Essential Plan: £34 a month with 4GB of data. How do I know which plans I can use my 20% discount on please?

Katie_B

Good Morning @LW1981

You cannot get the discount if you are on a 4GEE Max plan that includes an annual upgrade benefit. The discount cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or discount. It is not available with Family & Friends, 10% Multi-line, early upgrade discount or Apple Watch.

If you are selecting a plan that does not fall under the above and the discount is not accepted, please give us a call

Katie 🙂

Hello and thank you for your reply. Unfortunately I have no idea what a 4GEE Max plan is, as far as I'm aware the Iphone 8 Good As New £34 a month for 1GB of data offer is not one of these plans nor is some kind of offer or discount so why can't I use my 20% discount on it? I am also not using any Family & Friends thing, 10% Multi-line, early upgrade and nor am I after an Apple Watch. ☹️

Christopher_G

Hi @LW1981 

Did you get the code directly through the EE Perk website? Or through a third party company?

I can't see any reason why it shouldn't work, based on what you've said.

Chris

Hello there, both codes I've tried are from the EE Perks website. I tried one and it didn't accept it so I generated another one on the same day which also didn't work 😒

Christopher_G

Thanks @LW1981

I've sent you a private message to get some information from you.

Please take a look and get back to me.

Thanks

Chris

I’m having this exact same problem, except I’m trying to order the new iPhone13 Pro as I’m well overdue an upgrade so thought I would use one of my EE perks codes and treat myself - the plan isn’t already discounted but it won’t take either of the codes I’ve generated 😞

Leanne_T

Hi @Tabithaxx

Thanks for coming to the community. 

Did you get the codes from the Perk portal? 

What happens when you enter this? 

Thanks 🙂

Leanne.