by Daveshaw241 Investigator
Investigator

iPhone xr military discount

CB34D075-EBD8-422C-8980-2092CBA8C0A4.jpeg

Hi

hoping someone from the upgrade team can help me out. Attempted to speak to someone today but they didn’t get back to me. The photo above is a screen shot from the EE page of the military discount service. I’m attempting to upgrade to the iPhone XR on the 60gb a month for a £10 upfront and £46.40 a month(after the 20% discount has been applied so £58 before). But looking at the website I am unable to find it. Any direction would be appreciated. 

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: iPhone xr military discount

Try Log in or register to upgrade or add another device when on https://shop.ee.co.uk/mobile-phones/pay-monthly/iphone-xr-64gb-white/details# page.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Star" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
Investigator

Thanks for the reply. Tried that already, but the plan isn’t showing as per the screenshot. As it’s £68 a month. 

by
EE Community Support Team

Hello there @Daveshaw241

Thanks for coming to the community.

Did you receive this offer text from EE?

Also, do you have a discount code?

Leanne.

Investigator

Leanne

The offer was on the EE page of the Defence Discount Service website. 

Yes i I do have the military discount code but even with it applied I can not seem to find the plan as shown. 

Dave

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi there @Daveshaw241

If none of the plans are showing on our EE Shop, then give our customer service team another call to see if they can look into this for you.

Thanks, Leanne.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.