Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ee perks account deactivated

Vmorland
Investigator
Investigator

Hi

I have tried to access my EE perks account but it states that this is now deactivated.  Can anyone help on how i can access my 5 codes please

Thanks

Vicky

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Good Afternoon @Vmorland

Please visit the EE Perk Portal and register with your company email domain, this will then provide you with your unique discount code. 

If you have registered and you are still getting an error, I would recommend getting in touch.

Thanks, 

Katie 🙂

View solution in original post

301 REPLIES 301
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Vmorland   You’ll need to call customer services about this as it’s an account related issue. 

Katie_B

Good Afternoon @Vmorland

Please visit the EE Perk Portal and register with your company email domain, this will then provide you with your unique discount code. 

If you have registered and you are still getting an error, I would recommend getting in touch.

Thanks, 

Katie 🙂

I am having the same issue. I registered with the ee perk portal but did not verify my work email within the allotted time and now if i try and login it says account deactivated. If i try and register again it says that my work email is already registered. I have contacted EE customer services who say it is my HR department who need to sort it out. I have contacted my HR department who don't know how to sort it. Any help/advice gratefully received.

Katie_B

Good Afternoon @Bossman73

Thanks for coming to the community. 

I'd love to see if I can help further. 

Have you tried a password reset?

Speak soon, 

Katie 🙂

Hi 

Yes tried a password reset. Same message about account deactivation

Katie_B

Hi @Bossman73.

I have sent you a private message, please take a look and get back to me. 

Katie 🙂

I have the same issue. I can log in but it says my account has been deactivated as my registration was not completed within the allowed time frame.

Although I did this when upgrading my wife’s phone in August and recall having the relevant codes. I am looking for another code as I am wanting to upgrade and receive the discount on offer. 

Hi

Katie B and Chris B sorted this for me. Hopefully they will sort it for you. It involves the perks team resetting your account 

hope they sort it for you

Here’s hoping, I’ve been trying to resolve it myself over the past few days but haven’t had any joy and hit a dead end.