by Artsz Contributor
Contributor

When I will receive Switch?

When I will receive Switch if I placed order on 21th , and why it takes that long to proceed ? 

7 REPLIES 7
by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

Re: When I will receive Switch?

You will receive it betwen 15-30 days after your order was despatched

BrendonH (Android Expert) - Samsung Galaxy S10+ (Pie 9.0)
If I have helped you please click on the STAR/SOLUTION buttons below
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Apparently EE have announced a delay on this item. So it could well be longer then the 30 days. Anyway you haven't even reached the min. 15 days threshold yet, so you can't be expecting it yet.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Star" button below.
To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

@XRaySpeX @Katie_B confirmed yesterday that there is no shortage at the moment.

by Grand Master
Grand Master

@David_C: That's what at least 1 user was told by text. Large supply doesn't mean there's not a larger demand. Law of supply & demand :smileywink:!

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Star" button below.
To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

@XRaySpeX  Yeah true mate.

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Artsz,

Welcome to the EE Community.

@BrendonH is correct, you'll receive your Switch within 30 days of receiving your phone.

We'll send you a text with tracking details as soon as it's dispatched.

Hope this helps. Smiley Happy

James

by Artsz Contributor
Contributor

Today I called customer support and was reassured that it will be dispatched on Saturday or Monday.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.