by Kevin1979
Explorer

Nintendo switch offer

Hi I upgraded my contract with EE on the 17th November I took the the huawei p20pro deal with the free Nintendo switch. My phone was delivered on the 19th November. It’s now the 12th of December and havnt heard anything from EE about my Nintendo switch. I know a lot of people say they got an email or txt about it but I’ve not had nothing from EE at all about it and took my upgrade when the deal was on. So just don’t know if will be receiving it now or not. I know it’s not the full 30 days yet but my concern is that I’ve not heard anything from EE at all. And know a few people I work with that have had there’s delivered already and had received confirmation from EE about it but I’ve heard nothing at all. 

3 REPLIES 3
by
EE Community Support Team

Re: Nintendo switch offer

Hi @Kevin1979.

Thanks for coming to the community 🙂

I hope you're enjoying using your new phone!

The Nintendo Switch will be delivered within 15-30 days of you receiving your phone, so there's still a few days to go.

If you still haven't received it after 30 days, come back and let us know and we will have a look into it further for you.

Jon

by Kevin1979
Explorer

It’s now been 30 days since receiving my huawei p20pro phone and still havnt heard anything from EE about receiving the free Nintendo switch which was on offer for free with the phone when I upgraded. And my work mates have all received there’s well before the 30 days was up so still can’t understand why I havnt heard anything about mine being delivered and am now thinking I’ll never get it. And that was the only reason took the phone upgrade as that was free with the contract. I upgraded on EE online via chat and the offer was still on when upgraded. But still heard nothing. I just wondered if anyone knows where I go from here about it. As never got my Nintendo switch. And surely that’s false advertising if they offer it you free with your contract then never give you it. Thanks Kev.

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Kevin1979

I am sorry to hear you still have not received your Nintendo Switch. 

I have sent you a private message to gather further information, please take a look and get back to me. 

Speak soon, Katie 🙂

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.