Highlighted
by Whitee
Visitor

Nintendo switch offer

I upgraded my phone in store and was advised to wait for a call or text to confirm delivery of the Nintendo switch offered with the upgrade.  So far nothing has been received.  When is this likely to happen? 

14 REPLIES
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Nintendo switch offer

15 to 30 days after the delivery of your phone. 

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Star" button below.
To phone EE: The local rate landline number 0207 362 0200 or Freephone 0800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC
by
EE Community Support Team

Good Morning @Whitee

Welcome to the community. 

@XRaySpeX is absolutely correct. We will aim to deliver your Nintendo Switch 15-30 days after you upgraded. 

Fingers crossed it's not much longer for you!

Katie Smiley Happy

by Nick1414
Explorer

Hi there on Monday I received a text from ee and dpd saying my Nintendo switchwould be delivered on the 5th of December. When I checked dpd it still says they haven't received the parcel from you and now there is no delivery date for this to be sent now. There is a consignment number from dpd but says to contact ee for information. 

by Nick1414
Explorer

The thing is as well is that I've been given the ee parcel number from dpd so there must be something happening but when is the question. 

by

Hi there @Nick1414

Thanks for coming here.

Have you had a chat with our customer service team to get this looked into?

Leanne Smiley Happy

by Nick1414
Explorer

Hi there I haven't contacted customer service. As I'm not sure who I would speak to about this. 

by

Thanks @Nick1414

If you give us a call on 150, our team will be able to get this looked into for you.

Or you can use our online chat, this option can be found at the bottom of this page.

Let me know how you get on Smiley Happy

Leanne.

by Nick1414
Explorer

Just went online to chat to someone once I answered all the questions it state" or team are not trained to deal with this query". Then close chat

by Nick1414
Explorer

[Image rejected due to it containing personal information]

by

Hi @Nick1414

If you give us a call on 150 the team will be able to get this looked into.

Thanks, Leanne.

by Nick1414
Explorer

I've called 150 and nothing gets you through to anyone to speak to, it's just wants to give you a quick automated answer then try and get you off the line

by

Hi @Nick1414,

Have you tried chatting with customer services online via our get in touch page?

Thanks

James

by Nick1414
Explorer

Hi there, 

I've tried all these and getting nowhere only want to speak to a human who can help me on the phone 150 is all automated and the customer service you said to call is still 150 and get nothing from these. 

by

Hi @Nick1414,

I'm sorry to hear you are having trouble connecting with a member of the team.

Which options are you selecting?

Thanks

James

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.