by Geektrovert Investigator
Investigator

Nintendo Switch Offer

I upgraded my contract back on the 6th of November and was notified a few days after I received my phone that I was eligible for a free Nintendo Switch as I had upgraded to a phone that was part of that deal. Now my bill happened to be paid during the time it was going to be sent out and because the.bill always falls towards the end of the month but before I get paid I wasn't able to pay for my bill (to bring my account back to clear) until the end of the month (30th). I have now paid my bill but don't know what's happening with the free switch as it will be coming upto a month next week that I've had my phone. Can someone let me know if i will still get my switch as the text I got from EE says as long as my account was back to normal by Dec 20th I would still be eligible for the offer. 

6 REPLIES
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Nintendo Switch Offer

It's not late yet. You are still within the window of 15 to 30 days after delivery of your device. 

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Star" button below.
To phone EE: The local rate landline number 0207 362 0200 or Freephone 0800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC = 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
Investigator

I know I am just still within that window but I've not heard anything in about 1-2 weeks  not even had any dispatch notice. 

by
EE Community Support Team

Good Morning @Geektrovert.

Thanks for coming to the community.

If the delivery is not fulfilled within the 15-30 day timescale, I'd advise contacting our customer service team to query it.

Fingers crossed it will be here soon!

Jon

Investigator

I was initially told prior to my bill that it was ready to be shipped out but then because my bill was late paid that they wouldn't send it out till my account was up to date, which it was on the 30th. But like I said I've had no followup text or email to confirm that they are still honoring the free switch. 

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Geektrovert.

In this instance, I'd advise contacting our customer service team so that they can look into your account and check the offer status.

Jon

by MDL91 Contributor
Contributor

I also got told by CS that they had "plenty of stock" and that i'd just need to wait until the 15th day of my contract (so I was outside the 14 day cancellation window), and that it would almost certainly go out as soon as that passed. I'm now on day 21 and haven't had anything further, other than the text some got about a delay.

Unfortunately, I think it's just a case of nobody at EE CS really knows what's going on with them, so it's just a matter of waiting at least 30 days then getting in touch. Good luck!

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.