by Garfield123 Investigator
Investigator

Loyalty offer applied incorrectly!!!

Received a loyalty offer regarding my current pack, which I accepted, but the confirmation text indicates my pack will be changed to something completely different!!! Can I get it corrected or cancelled before it goes live?

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

Re: Loyalty offer applied incorrectly!!!

Hi @Garfield123 

If you give the services team a call on 150 from your EE device or freephone 0800 956 6000 opt 2 opt 4 from any other phone and they will be to sort it out for you.

Thanks,

David.

by
EE Community Team

Hi @garfield,

Did you get a chance to get in touch with our customer care team?

As @David advised, they will be able to correct this for you and apply the correct promotion and ensure you are on the correct pack.

Come back and let us know how you get on.

Alex 🙂

by Garfield123 Investigator
Investigator

Hi sorry for delay. I couldn't get through to an adviser using option 2 / option 4 so I went through the PAC code option which got me through to someone pretty sharpish even through wrong department.

The issue was ultimately resolved satisfactorily but the advertised pack would not apply - we tried twice and refunded twice. Everything in my account seemed to be normal but I've just had to get hold of customer services again because despite having enough credit my existing pack didn't auto-renew.

The whole thing has been a bit of a pain. I'll see what happens next month...

Thanks both for getting back to me on the original issue.

by
EE Community Support Team

Thanks for the update @Garfield123

Let us know if you have any further issues.

James

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.