by Zachlowe94 Contributor
Contributor

It's been nearly 4 weeks and still no news on when I'm receiving my switch

Hey there

I took out my mate 20 pro contract (great phone by the way) on November 14th and was wondering if anyone has received their nintendo switch yet. I rung up ee last week as I hadn't heard anything and they promises I would hear from them soon and was promised it wouldn't take upto the full 30 days to receive it however its been nearly 4 weeks and still no news. 

How many people have received there's and how long did it take?

Cheers guys

18 REPLIES
by GrantTheHuman Investigator
Investigator

Re: It's been nearly 4 weeks and still no news on when I'm receiving my switch

I have been waiting 32 days and still have nothing, contacted the live chat on here who told me apparently there is a delay in them going out with an additional 14 days added, although have not recieved anythign official from EE themselves, not an email or a text.

by Adamj291 Investigator
Investigator

Apparently its not prioritised by order date. Ordered my upgrade on 19th November, got my phone on 22nd and had a text on Sunday (9th of December) saying it was being processed and mine is due to be delivered today. (Athough the tracking details haven't updated)

You surely should have been notified by now. 

Investigator

Ive heard absolutley nothing at all, Which is very concerning

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Zachlowe94.

Did you receive the phone on the 14th?

You're still within the 30 days at the moment but let us know if you go outside of this timescale.

@GrantTheHuman have a look at the response from @leanne_T on the other thread.

Jon

Contributor

Yes I went into my local store and took my phone home on 14th November. I haven't recieved an email saying its been delayed either 

Cheers 

by

Thanks @Zachlowe94.

Please let us know if you still haven't heard anything after 30 days and we can get this looked into for you.

Jon

by Artsz Contributor
Contributor

It's took me 7 customer service calls in 1 hour to get final answer. 

I received text on 9th and that my delivery is due on 11th. And they said that it's definitely going to be delivered , then that there is another 14 days delay , then that it haven't been processed , but finally got trough further and got correct answer.

There is no backlog or any massive dalays , all the issue is that they receiving new batch from a different manufacturor and it's going to be delivered to main warehouse today and will continue with deliveries. So everyone who got deal in middle middle of November will receive updates trough this week.

Contributor

Tomorrow should be 30 days after I got my phone and still no message about when I might receive the switch. Could you tell me if it will arrive before Christmas please

Investigator

I ended up speaking to EE directly, and they have escalated the issue this was after 30 days though, it would appear that my order had been processed for the phone but the correct department did not send the information required over to the department that orders the switch, I would say give it the 30 days then give them a call up to escalate it further, The escalation process takes 3 days I am in my 2nd day and have not heard anything yet but will hold out for tommorow.

Contributor

Have many people recieved theirs yet? What's the hold up are they low on stock or what

by Adamj291 Investigator
Investigator

Got mine yesterday, as mentioned before got my handset on 22nd of November

Contributor

30 days are up tomorrow and no text or delivery date yet so safe to say I won't be getting within the 30 days 

by

Hi @Zachlowe94

Welcome to the community.

If you haven't received any confirmation from DPD by the morning, I recommend speaking to our customer service team to check that everything is OK with your order.

Thanks for your patience so far.

Chris

Contributor

They have done the same to me and filed a complaint. Have you heard anything yet? 

Investigator

I've been in contact with them every day since it has escalated not heard any good news yet but it appears they are doing a lot to get it sorted, I dunno what must be going on thier end but if you and me have had the same issue I imagine many have out of interest what phone did you get with it was it the Nokia??

Contributor

I got the Huawei mate 20 pro. I did ask them what's going and what has led to it taking this long. They didn't have an answer but they did promise it will arrive before Christmas.. They also promised last week it would be here by today as well but we'll see if it does come in time

by Andrewcarr100
Explorer

I'm still waiting for my switch delivery. 30 days are up today. I received a confirmation txt about 3 weeks ago. I'm going to have to go through the frustrating process of phoning the EE customer service, which is painstaking. 

Contributor

I messaged them on the live chat to save the pain of a phone call. I complained and explained I took the contract out to give the switch as a gift to my son for Christmas and they were quite understand. They pushed my complaint forward and it is being processed now so it is worth contacting them

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.